Orange
mmmmm... Do I want Chaser's bike or Mach's... I think I'll wait for Mach's. It's less... skully...

PARTY HARD
WTF? They might as well just do a bike/figure 2 pack.

What is with these prices lately? The two B-Fighters are $180.
Well, as far as I know, the "important" single Gaim exclusives are roughly about $80-90 on the second hand market. At least on Mandarake, anyway. This excludes Gridon and Kurokage. And that's only Gaim Jinba Lemon; Zangetsu Shin is sitting at an overpriced 12k, for an opened.

Back when they first entered the second-hand market, Jinba Lemon and Zangetsu Shin, the only two major Exclusives at the time, were at about 9000 yen for an unused. So for the two B-Fighters to be at that price, considering how majorly important they are, it's not surprising.

Though, Zangetsu Shin being at 12k for an open...and Banana Baron being no where in sight is strange...

Dull Brilliance
WTF? They might as well just do a bike/figure 2 pack.

What is with these prices lately? The two B-Fighters are $180.

I think you misread the price. G-Stagg and Reddle are 10,800 yen. With the current exchange rate, that's about $90.

MV Maker
Hopefully Mashin Chaser comes with his Viral core weapons.

If that were going to happen, they would have been shown off either here or at Tamashii Nations. At best, they might come out as an accessory pack later on (which, if Birth and Beast were any indication, will be a web exclusive), if they come out at all (there's no guarantee that the figure was designed for them).

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Well this isn't the first time that Bandai's kept accessories hidden from us till the official gallery went up.

"Training."
Fingers crossed.

EDIT: Mashin Chaser's official gallery is up on Tamashi Nation's website. No signs of the Viral core weapons. ****. Also, Mashin Chaser's head is too small compared to his body.

Last edited:
MV Maker
Fingers crossed.

EDIT: Mashin Chaser's official gallery is up on Tamashi Nation's website. No signs of the Viral core weapons. ****. Also, Mashin Chaser's head is too small compared to his body.

Told ya. Also, what are you talking about, the head's fine (I guess all that stuff around his neck makes it look smaller than it really is).

On the bright side, now we know exactly how the Midnight Shadow tire is coming out - and I'm betting Funky Spike will come out with either Type Wild or (hopefully) Mach. I just hope they'll be easier to find on the secondary market than the Gaim stage bits were.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Told ya. Also, what are you talking about, the head's fine (I guess all that stuff around his neck makes it look smaller than it really is).

On the bright side, now we know exactly how the Midnight Shadow tire is coming out - and I'm betting Funky Spike will come out with either Type Wild or (hopefully) Mach. I just hope they'll be easier to find on the secondary market than the Gaim stage bits were.

how exactly?