Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
So Drive gets three extra Shift Cars to fill the holder but Gaim didn't get the Ichigo and Pine Lockseeds? Where's the justice in that?

Gaim in Ichigo Arms/Pine Arms isn't even released(yet). The Lockseeds will surely come with them.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
So when can I expect this stuff to go up for pre order?

Would like to try and nab Tuexdo Mask and Drive if I can

Harley Quinn... must get... where are you ordering it from? I've stopped using Yokatta - the markups have gotten higher and higher.

Also, has anyone seen a review for Figuarts Batman and Joker yet? I just made payment to Amiami, but will take a couple of weeks before I have them in hand.

I'm not sure if it's Yokatta getting more expensive, or just the Figuarts themselves. Harley Quinn is nearly 7000 yen.

I've not seen reviews yet, but some people have been posting photos and he does look really good. I'm pretty excited to see their versions of the Avengers too, after the Figma versions were somewhat disappointing.

rvMhZHZ.jpg

qMTDO6Q.jpg

Those are awesome pics of Bats, no buyer's remorse for me at all! Thanks Clocktower. :anime:

As for Figma, 99% of the time, I can't seem to pose mine as nicely as they can at the Good Smile Company, so I'm usually disappointed. Figuarts, on the other hand, seem easier to play with and pose.

D

Dr Kain

I just can not get into the Figuarts of those Injustice designs. Give me classic ones and also do not make the faces on Joker and Harley look anime-esque. Of course, Figuarts will never have the amount of history that Mattel gave us, so that also takes away my enthusiasm for them. When they start doing Figuarts of Swamp Thing, The Spectre, Jonah Hex, the Metal Men, and the New Teen Titans, then I might get excited. Although, I might end up buying Flash regardless.

Anyway, I see no reason to preorder a Tux Mask when we know he is going to be released in the US. On the other hand, when does Drive come out for preorder? I might not be enjoying the show as much as I wish I was, but I still want his figure.

Anyone know what time nippon-yasan will open up pre-orders for Drive EST?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I just can not get into the Figuarts of those Injustice designs. Give me classic ones and also do not make the faces on Joker and Harley look anime-esque. Of course, Figuarts will never have the amount of history that Mattel gave us, so that also takes away my enthusiasm for them. When they start doing Figuarts of Swamp Thing, The Spectre, Jonah Hex, the Metal Men, and the New Teen Titans, then I might get excited. Although, I might end up buying Flash regardless.

Anyway, I see no reason to preorder a Tux Mask when we know he is going to be released in the US. On the other hand, when does Drive come out for preorder? I might not be enjoying the show as much as I wish I was, but I still want his figure.

i honestly do not see what your prob with the Injustice designs is. i mean unless someone actually told me it was from Injustice (be it by word of mouth or it being on the packaging) id have just thought "Yep thats batman!" and but it on my shelf. Its unmisyakably batman and joker. Thats all i need.

I do not buy any Batman figure where the cape doesn't go over the shoulders. Batman just isn't batman with a pansy cape like that.

And that is 100% of why I don't like Batman's design in either Injustice of MKvDC.