"Training."
inb4 SHF Drive Type Speed Dimension Cab ver. where you get half a figure and some effect parts! :laugh:

^Yeah how do you do dream vegas with the triple tires?

It's not accurate! The Drive figuarts line is fail!

Masshin Chaser also looks pretty good in Figuarts form, a lot bulkier and apparently has claws for hands.

LNb4ve2.jpg

It's actually correct.

MV Maker
Man, Drive looks gorgeous. Looks like Bandai's banking pretty heavily on this one, too, what with the commercial (that almost never happens) and all the extra stuff to go with him. If the final product resembles these prototypes in any way, we may have another wave of Gaim-level quality figuarts (just look at the tiny shift cars, and are those alternate belts to match the different tire changes :D). Speaking of Gaim, I still don't plan on getting any more non-main riders (I'm on a budget), but I might cave on Overlord Baron (especially if, by some act of god, he's a retail release), and I really want Suika either way.

PARTY HARD
Baron Overlord will be a Figuarts Zero, dissapointing. Then again so is Baron Lemon becoming a lottery limited edition. T_T I guess it'll save me money.

Are you sure? I can't tell, but there seems to be what might be joints on the elbows. It's VERY VERY hard to see, so I can't tell if those are joints or muscles.

PARTY HARD
You're right. Looking at the picture again, it seems to lack abdomen joints. I was trying to look into the ankles too, but it's hard to tell.

Thank god, though. If it was a Figuart, with that battle-skirt, posing would've been a pain in the ass because of limited leg articulation.

You're right. Looking at the picture again, it seems to lack abdomen joints. I was trying to look into the ankles too, but it's hard to tell.

Thank god, though. If it was a Figuart, with that battle-skirt, posing would've been a pain in the ass because of limited leg articulation.

I'm guessing it might just be a prototype there. It definitely has elbow joints and his arms are in too weird a position for it to be a Zero, he'd have more of an action pose if that were the case.

D

Dr Kain

I'll definitely be preordering Drive from AmiAmi since I doubt BF will be able to release him. I'm not making the Gaim mistake again.

Also, I picked up the Impact Crater set (beige) for my DB display.

Display02_zps18b3c219.jpg

Display03_zps23d0d85e.jpg

Oh, and I got Manga Piccolo as well at B&N with the crater:

MangaPiccolo09_zps635964bb.jpg