The Mark 42 and Iron patriot are pretty good. Much better proportions and of course they are quite screen accurate. Articulation is pretty what you would expect out of a figuart.

A common issue i'm seeing with Mark 42 figuarts is the hand flaps are very loose.

bw5uQNVl.jpg

The plastic tab for the hands just don't go deep enough into the hand

4KmWmJRl.jpg

Figma Sakura's faces still look off to me... think I'm just gonna pre-order the Figuarts one for now, but may buy the Figma in the future.

D

Dr Kain

I'll definitely be passing on that. I still need to go after bikes and contract monsters before I even think about something that expensive and big.

MV Maker
Interior aside (two seats instead of one), I don't see the point of getting this when the DX version is much more affordable. It's not like the Power Dizer or Suika Arms where the Figuart is more articulate, it's a friggin' car (and I'm betting the figuart version can't transform).

The TK figures seems like it's the same size of the figuarts, so the Drive figuart could fit inside the toy version of Trideron.

I wonder how many Shinkocchou figuarts we will get? This year we got two (Kabuto and Hibiki), so I hope we could get like three next year (Kuuga, Agito and Kiva). I know that the Shinkocchou figuarts cost more to make, but I would like to see the final forms of Kabuto, Hibiki and maybe Kuuga get a Shinkocchou version.

PARTY HARD
...You know what. I want it. I actually want it. A cool slick ride in my collection other than bikes. Plus, i don't own a 1/12 car yet.