MV Maker
Looks like Kuuga renewal is sold out everywhere. I'm waiting for Bluefin to announce him seeing Rider figuarts before Gaim seem to be okay for now.

Don't hold your breath. Bluefin said they're not doing Rider figuarts anymore (believe me, I wish I was joking). At least there's still BBTS and Anime-Export.

Dull Brilliance
Bluefin is still doing Kamen Riders. They just didn't do Gaim and probably aren't going to do Drive. But classic Riders are still being brought over.

Happy to see they did Rock Lee instead of an Uchiha or Kage. The Konoha 12 are the Naruto characters that I care about.

I've been steadily collecting the One Piece Figuarts ZEROs. Very pleased to see the Alabasta & CP9 sagas get represented. Though I'm surprised that we haven't seen Kinemon yet.

Metalder and Spielban? They have to be going for the VR Troopers crowd. Otherwise those two Metal Heroes series are just random.

MV Maker
Bluefin is still doing Kamen Riders. They just didn't do Gaim and probably aren't going to do Drive. But classic Riders are still being brought over.

Not for much longer. Tokunation did an interview with them (at NYCC), and they said they're shifting focus away from toku-related figuarts, and they're mainly doing Injustice and music-related stuff. Don't believe me? Look it up.
And even if they were bringing Renewal Kuuga over, it'd be up on Amazon or BBTS by now.

Would like to change his avatar
Spielban! Finally! Now, where's Diana Lady?

Metalder and Spielban? They have to be going for the VR Troopers crowd. Otherwise those two Metal Heroes series are just random.

Metalder's not really random; the Japanese fans worship that show. Spielban's not so popular, but they probably did him because of the guy who played him. I think the entire B-Fighter group is more random than Metalder or Spielban.

Toku Addicted Gaijin
All the classic Toku characters.... DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..... I has a happy.:castlerock:

Don't hold your breath. Bluefin said they're not doing Rider figuarts anymore (believe me, I wish I was joking). At least there's still BBTS and Anime-Export.

They said that they will release anything that the license holders allows them. They said so on Twitter

@GuyyverSpawn We will bring what the license allow us to bring, that has not changed.

https://twitter.com/TamashiiNations/status/523690857976045568

I think the interview on Tokunation could have been a miss understanding.

Orange
Closer look at the Avengers figuarts

NNWPWeC.jpg

And even if they were bringing Renewal Kuuga over, it'd be up on Amazon or BBTS by now.

Bluefin has been slow when it comes to announcing Kamen Rider stuff. I remember it took a week or two for them to announce ZO. I thought ZO was not going to be released in the US at first.