"Training."
omfg they have Mashin Chaser, his bike and also Trideron!

TAKE MY MONEY BANDAI. TAKE IT.

D

Dr Kain

I'm just going to respond to all of those pictures in the link:

[????] ?????TAMASHII NATION ??????2014??????? ?Japanese Hero????

1. OMG OMG OMG!! Are they really going to give every Kamen Rider their bike? THAT IS AWESOME!!
2. The B-Fighters look really cool but I'm just going to pass on them.
3. I'll believe they'll release all of the GoRangers and Sun Vulcan when I see people's pictures of the entire teams.
4. Are those colored explosions real? When do they come out?
5. Not interested in the Garo stuff since there is no Zero there (I already have the original Garo).
6. Is that 2014 Godzilla with the blue effects real? If so, I'm glad I did not buy the regular one and hopefully this one will have a correctly painted face.
7. That's it, no other MonsterArts?
8. ... Vivi, Lucci, Don Flamingo... YES!!!! It is about time they start showing off some more One Piece stuff. It has been a year since I bought anything.
9. Is that rock formation think a real display piece they are releasing? If so, want it!
10. WTF?! Out of all of the versions of Boo they go with THOSE?! At least we are getting a cool adult Gohan.
11. Why the hell is there a GT Figuart there when they haven't even given us anything from Dragon Ball? Where is Kid Goku, Tao Pai Pai, Pilaf, Desert Bandit Yamucha, or King Piccolo?! We want Toriyama's characters, NOT pieces of crap from some poorly written fanfiction!!! Hell, what about Beers, Trunks, Goten, or Videl? We still haven't even gotten a friggin Bulma and Roshi yet.

Overall, there are some great things I want shown, especially in the Kamen Rider and One Piece department. The display pieces like the colored explosions (if real) and the mountain top look great. On the other hand, the Sentai stuff leaves a lot to be desired (Jetman, Boukenger, DaiRanger, anyone?) as does the Dragon Ball pieces. Also, the lack of MonsterArts is really annoying.

EDIT: Tuxedo Mask looks cool, but why are we getting ChibiMoon BEFORE Pluto?

Lurker
Lot of great reveals this year! Glad to see the Sentai SHF line isn't dead, but too bad the SRC line seems to be.

Ultimate Gohan is really tempting, but I really prefer DBZ characters in statue form.

Metalder looks pretty sweet too! Might have to jump on that.

闇 戦士
MV Maker
Okay, my thoughts after getting over the initial hype:
*Glad to see most of the Gaim riders are coming out (though I'm mostly sticking to the main four).
*I'm ecstatic to see Suika Arms (after the Power Dizer flopped and the WizarDragon got skipped, I was certain we'd never get to see this), and if it comes out, I really hope I can get my hands on it.
*Still waiting on better pictures of Drive's display, but I'm all in on Drive himself, not sure about anything else from that series.
*Something about Kuuga Renewal looks odd in those pictures (and the fact that they didn't show off a bike for him worries me).
*GARO FIGUARTS ARE BACK!! And Garo himself is chrome. No longer feel bad about missing the first release - definitely getting this. Also, the anime version is a nice touch.
*More Sentai and Metal Hero Figuarts. Neato (I'm a little surprised they're not doing Space Sheriff Estevan, unless I missed something).
*Okay, I hate to be "that guy," but I'm not certain that half of this stuff will come out. Most of the Gaim, Drive, and Sentai guys are a safe bet, but I'm not sure about everything else.

Last edited:
Continuing the Creddie legacy
Some more sh figuarts pics from the event. It seems that there were some areas again that no pictures are allowed. The areas are the other star wars section, the avengers, kamen rider drive, ranma, doreamon, and Frozen characters Elsa, Olaf and Anna.

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-3/2014年10月31日-11月2日-tamashii-nation-2014秋葉原-展品-s-h-figuarts/

YAY!!! Trust me, most of these metal heroes will be limited to the WebShop, but with the opening of an international Tamashii WebShop, that would be easy to get, if you can stomach the Y2000 shipping fee.

Dibs on Anna and Elsa being Figuarts ZERO.

Looks like Kuuga renewal is sold out everywhere. I'm waiting for Bluefin to announce him seeing Rider figuarts before Gaim seem to be okay for now.