Dull Brilliance
DECADE!

Anyways, seeing Infinity there, did Bluefin ever released the other Wizard styles outside Flame?

No because the other three elements are all exclusives. While Bluefin has brought some web exclusives over to the U.S. before, that hasn't been the case with Kamen Riders.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I wonder if someone will make a face for SHF Ironman and War Machine.

In Justice, We Trust!
Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger has been leaked online:

shfiguartspteraranger.jpg

Web Exclusive in Japan, but Blue Fin release seems more then likely.

闇 戦士
Hopefully they do the remaining Zyurangers like they've done Bouken Blue and Black and release them in 2 packs.

Fangtaku
I looked on their twitter feed last night, and they seem to recognize the demand for female characters getting US releases. I'm hoping for Gokai Yellow, once SMF comes out (I don't have any Figuarts, but I really want her, and I can't afford the Japanese prices).

In Justice, We Trust!
Hopefully they do the remaining Zyurangers like they've done Bouken Blue and Black and release them in 2 packs.

Well either way, Bluefin's been heavily hinting that we'll be seeing the rest of MMPR before the end of 2013.

I'd guess not, considering Ptera is on her own. The others would have to be a triple pack.

If they're web exclusives, I really don't see how they plan on getting them all out this year though.

D

Dr Kain

They could easily do one ranger each month at the end of the year though. Black in Sept, Pink in Oct, Blue in Nov, and Yellow in Dec.

As long as they don't go and make Yellow with a female buck, I'll be happy.