S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Dr Kain

you cant be serious?

kiva was terrible as both a rider and series

If you consider Kiva terrible, I'd hate to think what you consider Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, 555, Den-O, and Kabuto since Kiva is superior to all of those.

Kiva was a fantastic show because Wataru received a load of development throughout the show, went from a shy shut in to a hero. It jumped back and forth between time periods, making it very unique. Had some of the best monster designs since Blade. Not to mention the characters themselves were all fantastic and also received development. It was like they took the action and designer from Blade and combined it with the character development of Agito.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

If you consider Kiva terrible, I'd hate to think what you consider Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, 555, Den-O, and Kabuto since Kiva is superior to all of those.

Kiva was a fantastic show because Wataru received a load of development throughout the show, went from a shy shut in to a hero. It jumped back and forth between time periods, making it very unique. Had some of the best monster designs since Blade. Not to mention the characters themselves were all fantastic and also received development. It was like they took the action and designer from Blade and combined it with the character development of Agito.

wataru was a whiny, timid little ***** who didnt change one bit throughout the show. terrible character

wataru was a whiny, timid little ***** who didnt change one bit throughout the show. terrible character

I disagree. He went from a anti-social germophobe to a spineless sack of **** that would willingly forfeit the lives he saved by going back in time and asking his parents to not do each other all because some stupid ***** got herself killed. And then expect the audience to buy that he's some badass that can frighten Fangires with a glare.

Now that I watch that scene again, maybe those Fangires were thinking:

"Holy ****, what a fucking emo"

"Let's get outta here, this loser might be contagious"

I really hope Utchy comes with his sword. I doubt he'll come with the wings but without the sword he wont be "pahfekto".

Kinda sad that the reality of Beet and Stag SHFs are slipping further and further away.

Moreso with Enter and Escape but, whaddya gonna do.

Last edited:

The Scream Man

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
OK, well this isn't the place for that argument, so take it up to the Toku board. I'm not a Kiva fan either, but regardless, a Kiva in his base costume at the MINIMUM is needed. i would certainly get him and Saga, though I confess I wouldnt get the Kiva Alt forms.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I disagree. He went from a anti-social germophobe to a spineless sack of **** that would willingly forfeit the lives he saved by going back in time and asking his parents to not do each other all because some stupid ***** got herself killed. And then expect the audience to buy that he's some badass that can frighten Fangires with a glare.

Now that I watch that scene again, maybe those Fangires were thinking:

"Holy ****, what a fucking emo"

"Let's get outta here, this loser might be contagious"

I really hope Utchy comes with his sword. I doubt he'll come with the wings but without the sword he wont be "pahfekto".

Kinda sad that the reality of Beet and Stag SHFs are slipping further and further away.

Moreso with Enter and Escape but, whaddya gonna do.
He does, and it either opens or comes with open and closed versions of it. ZANDAAAAAAR THUNDER!!!!!!!!

Clocktower

daWD1AM.jpg

Silent_X

The sucky thing about current sentai members being exclusive, for North Americans, is that we probably wont see them from Bluefin for a few years, if at all.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
If there's one Kyoryuger that's a must have for me, it's definietly Gold.

And this pretty much confirms that Black will come with the Howling Cannon?

RMuzzy

Yo Soy Henshin!
Where are Utchy's wings?! In the first magazine scan I assumed they just weren't visible because of the angle. They're nowhere to be seen in any of these images though. That's a hugely unique element to his costume. I can't imagine Bandai not including such a detail, but I see no sign of them. If he doesn't have them I'm going to be sorely disappointed and likely pass on the figure altogether.

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
Where are Utchy's wings?! In the first magazine scan I assumed they just weren't visible because of the angle. They're nowhere to be seen in any of these images though. That's a hugely unique element to his costume. I can't imagine Bandai not including such a detail, but I see no sign of them. If he doesn't have them I'm going to be sorely disappointed and likely pass on the figure altogether.

They maybe molded to his back. Either way that's disappointing. They should be visible in those pics similar to PuToTyra.

Clocktower

And this pretty much confirms that Black will come with the Howling Cannon?

It says Howling Cannon parts. I assume you'll need Tiger and Tricera to complete it, similar to what they're doing with the Kyoryugers.

As for his wings.. I'd guess they'll clip onto his back, they obviously won't be attached in the box. So maybe they just didn't have them ready for these promotional shots or just didn't put them on for whatever reason? I can't imagine he wouldn't have them at all, it would be a huge oversight.

The Scream Man

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Hhhmmmm, yeah you're right Gold SHOULD have wings, I didn't notice that at first. Maybe they weren't ready for the proto pics.... though that WOULD be unusual.