How good is HLJ good with pre-orders? I may want to pre-order the Gaim figuarts on their site, but I hear mixed things about the web site in general.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

How good is HLJ good with pre-orders? I may want to pre-order the Gaim figuarts on their site, but I hear mixed things about the web site in general.

terrible, youll be lucky if you get it

It looks like I might have to wait until the end of May then. I might try to grab on CSToys when they get them in stock.

In Justice, We Trust!
It's kinda funny how with the Hurricanger figuarts I've been working backwards.

I got the Gouraiger first, I just got Hurricane Yellow and Blue recently and I still don't have me a Red Ranger yet.

I got the American box version and maaaaaan is the sticker on the box crappy as hell.

闇 戦士
To my knowledge this is the longest a new Kamen Rider Figuart has hung around this long once preorders go up. The hate for Micchi is unbelievably strong.:O_O::laugh:

He's still available as of this post.....

Last edited:
"Training."
Wow...Ryugen's preorder hasn't closed yet on AmiAmi.

Not a popular Rider then? :sweat: :laugh:

闇 戦士
I guess people absolutely HATE Micchi. Nobody has a taste for sour grapes?:rofl:

Last edited:
The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I don´t think the hate for Micchi is the reason for Ryugen´s perceived low number of pre-orders.

In all honestly, i have been following Gaim like everyone else and i don´t find the character as despicable as much of the fandom makes him out to be. He is like 1/12 of your average Kusaka Masato.

But regardless of that, even though he is one of the more fleshed out characters in the show, i can say that he has had the least ammount of action: i cannot think of a single action scene or important plot moment where he played a pivotal role. Most of the time he is either playing second banana to someone else or just not fighting.

So yeah, even though he is a main rider in the show, i am not surprised that there is little demand for him since he is not very prominent as a Rider.

Hey I might have a chance finally to buy something from AmiAmi :D. I hope he is not sold out by Wednesday. I get some birthday money on Wednesday.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Hey I might have a chance finally to buy something from AmiAmi :D. I hope he is not sold out by Wednesday. I get some birthday money on Wednesday.

Just preorder it now then. Amiami doesn't make you pay upfront for anything. If you know you're going to have the money anyway just place the preorder now ans set the money aside until it's released.