You would think the Showa vs. Heisei would help re-issue the Showa Riders. I have Shin Ichigo, Stronger, Super 1 and Black Renewal. I want them to re-issue Shin Nigo, Amazon and Skyrider. Unless they plan to renewal the other Showa Riders now.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Rider 2 and Skyrider have had a few releases, but yeah Amazon only had the one. Im sure he will get re-issued at some point, SHF is pretty good about that overall.

Rider 2 is so much money now. I never got the chance to buy him back in 2011 since I didn't get collect SHF at the time. I got my first SHF back in December 2012 with Shin Ichigo and Stronger.

D

Dr Kain

Still waiting for the Agito Ground Form renewal.
His figure was by far the worst, and after having bought both the new Burning and Shining figures, I am even more eager to get a new Ground Form.

I'm going to disagree there. Agito might not be perfect, but he came with the accessories he needed to have. Decade did not. In fact, they did two versions of Decade and still could not get him right.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I'm going to disagree there. Agito might not be perfect, but he came with the accessories he needed to have. Decade did not. In fact, they did two versions of Decade and still could not get him right.

Agito did NOT come with what he needed! One pair of hands and a new face is not all he needed!!!!!

QUYHHxT.gif

Kain, thanks for posting those comparison pics of Kabuto old and new... holy crap, the new one looks 10X better. :O_O:

It looks like it could be worth the double dip... but are they going to re-release all the Kabuto riders now? :eyebrow:

The bigger question is, what will I do with all of my existing Kabuto Figuarts that have the pre-existing body? I have them all except for Caucasus...

It seems like Black RX just came out in Japan and he looks pretty amazing going by CStoys video. I plan to pick up mine with my birthday money.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Ground form was a melee based form. He had no weapons for that form. Sure, he could have come with some more fists, but that is it.

he could have come with the damn calm splayed open hands you needed to get trinity form in order to own, plus a few more. doesnt mean he was ANYWHERE near complete just because all they could have added was hands, he desperately needed them