First 009 being a exclusive and now Kikaider. I wonder if they will renewal the Showa Riders like Ichigo, Nigo, Amazon and Skyrider soon?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

First 009 being a exclusive and now Kikaider. I wonder if they will renewal the Showa Riders like Ichigo, Nigo, Amazon and Skyrider soon?

Was anyone actually surprised Kikaider is an exclusive? Because it's kinda obvious

Toku Addicted Gaijin
Was anyone actually surprised Kikaider is an exclusive? Because it's kinda obvious

Surprised? No. Annoyed? Yes.

Just makes it harder to complete my dream of having a nice representation of Showa era characters. I want Kikaider, Hakaider, Robot Detective, Inazuman, Kagestar, etc. All preferably in Figuarts form. I know it'll never happen, but I can always dream….

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Im wondering if they will do the new one as a regular release or not. maybe they'll wait and see how the movie does....?

He's a classic character, I would imagine a retail release would sell very well. I think a retail release could work in the US since he was big in Hawaii and casual people might remember him from the animated series on Cartoon Network.

D

Dr Kain

Kabuto04_zps04d5d175.jpg

Kabuto02_zpsf6b0c6f1.jpg

The old Kabuto figure looks terrible compare to the new one. I guess more pre-2011 figures will get renewal soon.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Finally got an order in for renewal Black RX! Missed the preorder and he's finally in stock!

Still waiting for the Agito Ground Form renewal.
His figure was by far the worst, and after having bought both the new Burning and Shining figures, I am even more eager to get a new Ground Form.