That one has no cards though. I'm still surprise that Kamen Rider Sorcerer and Wizard's Infinity Dragon form don't have figuarts yet. The characters from the summer movies tend to get figuarts.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Maybe Bandai doesn´t wants to invest anymore money on Wizard... :laugh:

Was Wizard really that unpopular in Japan? I would imagine it was more popular then Fourze with older fans.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I don´t remember where but i heard that Wizard didn´t sold as well as Bandai expected. I mean, we are talking Kamen Rider, so it probably still sold a lot, but if the sales under performed, combined with the negative reception of the show and and the lackluster Figuarts line, it doesn´t surprise me that we haven´t seen figuarts for the movie exclusive Riders/Forms.

Also, i think Fourze did better than Wizard with both young and old audiences.

Well if you take th eFiguarts as evidence, All Fourze's Riders and forms got Figuarts (plus half the main villains and the movie villains) while Wizard only got Riders and forms from the show itself, Only 2 of the 4 main villains, and not even all the riders in the show made it to Figuarts (looking at you Mage)

Orange
Honestly don't doubt that they'll continue the wizard line. The proportions on the base forms were horrible. He looked stumpy and had big feet too. One of the only riders I didn't get the base form of. Only got flame dragon.

Honestly don't doubt that they'll continue the wizard line. The proportions on the base forms were horrible. He looked stumpy and had big feet too. One of the only riders I didn't get the base form of. Only got flame dragon.
Base forms were awful but the rest of the line was fine. I'm sure they'll take it as slow as they seem to be doing with kiva after the initial rush.

Orange
Base forms were awful but the rest of the line was fine. I'm sure they'll take it as slow as they seem to be doing with kiva after the initial rush.

Still pretty irked at Bandai for changing the head of emperor form last minute. Promo pictures had a perfect head sculpt. Makes me cautious of preorders now.

Ongeki Da: Kaen Renda no Kata!!
Look up photos of the first Agito release standing next to Burning form, the differences in sculpt and proportion are like night and day and agito ground form really shows it's age.

Also, you're coming off as a little too aggressive in your posting Hibiki, I'm going to have to ask that you cool your jets a little.

Sorry, about me getting mad. Also I pre-ordered Chalice from BBTS and I do still plan to pre-order Hibiki & Leangle from BBTS, I got the Pile of Loot setting activated on my BBTS account I'm excited for September as that's the month I'll own: Hibiki, Leangle, & Chalice, can't wait :D.