I think we need more franchises for the S.H Figuarts line. I look forward to more To Love Ru stuff since that series is a guilty pleasure of mine. I hope we can get more Digimon figures too with the 15th anniversary of the first season.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i apologize if this is the wrong thread to post proplica related items here, but i figure since this is a Tamashi Nations related thread i'll post it here for the time being.

anyways. time to let your jaws say hello to the floor.

[HIDE]
1017730_709485952407556_874940974_n.jpg

Proplica Dino Buckler(the Japanese release of the Legacy Power Morpher).[/HIDE]

i apologize if this is the wrong thread to post proplica related items here, but i figure since this is a Tamashi Nations related thread i'll post it here for the time being.

anyways. time to let your jaws say hello to the floor.

[HIDE]
1017730_709485952407556_874940974_n.jpg

Proplica Dino Buckler(the Japanese release of the Legacy Power Morpher).[/HIDE]

Do you have a source for this? It doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on the Tamashii Nations website and could easily just be the Legacy Morpher with reprolabel stickers attached. It wouldn't surprise me that much if they do release this, but I'd really hope they'd give it a more accurate paint job if they do.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah that image does feel kinda photoshopy and I'm not seeing buzz about this on BLuefin or the usual news outlets either.

The thing is that the Agito & Kuuga figuarts actually are built ACCURATELY enough to where they DON'T need the resculpts

Are you looking at the same thing everyone else is?

uOu4QgVl.jpg

lwZcBH3l.jpg

Just looking at Shining form's face gives you an idea at how a Agito 2.0 Ground form would look

WAAAY better than the first Ground form that's for sure

JUZb3p4l.jpg

x8anhHp.jpg

You can see that the head sculpt is not entirely accurate

Yeah, the sculpts are pretty much accurate to the designs, but the issue is more to do with proportions, especially in the body. Many of the early figuarts are extremely lanky and thin, which the newer molds make up for.

In Justice, We Trust!
The thing is that the Agito & Kuuga figuarts actually are built ACCURATELY enough to where they DON'T need the resculpts especially since Agito's Burning & Shining Forms were released YEARS AFTER his other four forms and honestly if they remade ALL the rider figuarts then they'd be more money for the regular releases & the riders that are exclusives would have RIDICULOUS prices. Also if the WHOLE S.H Figuarts line was re-done they also have to include SENTAI & ANIME figuarts which WON'T EVER HAPPEN.

Look up photos of the first Agito release standing next to Burning form, the differences in sculpt and proportion are like night and day and agito ground form really shows it's age.

Also, you're coming off as a little too aggressive in your posting Hibiki, I'm going to have to ask that you cool your jets a little.

D

Dr Kain

To be fair, it is a little hard to really compare Ground Form to Burning Form when they are two completely different designs. However, for me, th legs are probably the biggest issue, especially at the ankles and the feet look big due to them.

As for the head sculpts, honestly, they will never be 100% accurate.

Here's a slightly more fair comparison then.

1eX80EG.jpg

The proportions are just a lot better and the joints are much more streamlined and better integrated into the design. Plus having this mould gives them an easy starting point for redoing Ground form in the future. I'll be surprised if he isn't the next renewal announced.

I hate how Ground Agito has only two hands which is why I skip out on him. I wonder if Decade and Diend will get renewal or not.