S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

One of the bigger problems I've always had with exclusive figuarts is that, when compared to certain older figuarts, the stuff they usually comes with is usually low. To be fair, it's not like most of the exclusive figuarts are popular to begin with, but having to pay more than the standard price makes it seem much less special. Figuarts don't even come with stands (something Ryuki did regularly)!

Dr Kain

One of the bigger problems I've always had with exclusive figuarts is that, when compared to certain older figuarts, the stuff they usually comes with is usually low. To be fair, it's not like most of the exclusive figuarts are popular to begin with, but having to pay more than the standard price makes it seem much less special. Figuarts don't even come with stands (something Ryuki did regularly)!

Hell, Figuarts in general seem to be lacking in accessories lately. I don't know what happened, but it seems like Bandai is just doing the bare minimum nowadays. Look at all of the stuff Blade came with compared to the rest of the riders from his show. Hell, King Form was a joke in his accessories. They could have at least given him giant translucent cards so you could set him up about to do his Royal Straight Flush attack or something.

Even the bikes have gotten bland with their accessories.

Jedah Crow

Dull Brilliance
So Fire from Winspector is announced for January 2016 release. He's a mass retail release which is a first for a Metal Hero Figuart. I wonder if sales on Metal Heroes have been good enough that Bandai is willing to do at least the main ones as retail or is Winspector just that popular?

Gold Samurai

Better photos

IRKs4dJl.jpg

wMzx8kpl.jpg

He's a fantastic figure

NTv5Fell.jpg

3qRetNql.jpg

wuE05Cyl.jpg

RUEjZf3l.jpg

vICR9j4l.jpg

1YUgXHVl.jpg

4v5g33zl.jpg

YJzN9zul.jpg

2Krk01hl.jpg

ZzW31vbl.jpg

hKTunFel.jpg

Last edited:

Kaido

So the Star Wars Scout Trooper is an exclusive? And does it come with the speeder bike? Probably not, for 2960 yen...

Dr Kain

Mach Chaser looks cool, but since it is a web exclusive, Try Chaser is going to be easier to obtain thanks to it being released by Bluefin, so I have no reason to bother.

I got my Luke and Agito yesterday. Aside from a loose bicep, Agito is awesome and Luke just flat out rocks.

IMG_2513_zpsunf0ml87.jpg

IMG_2516_zpsg8ganaz2.jpg

IMG_2521_zpsdq2a4lct.jpg

IMG_2532_zpswc5r0nuz.jpg

Tendou Soujiro

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Man, they're not giving Chaser separate hands for the Break Gunner and the Signal Axe? Situations like that bother me so much. Even if he doesn't come with the Break Gunner I really expected separate hands for both weapons.

goldlantern

Kylo Ren and that First Order trooper will make me open my wallet. This version of Obi Wan can die in a fire - I'd much rather have the Episode 2 version of him, when he started wearing trooper armor under his overrobe.

All the good drive figuart are exclusive

Orga finally gets released

A4T3UBW.jpg

FINALLY. Already pre-ordered too.

the fact that Toku figuarts are gettling less discussion than others is disappointing. Same goes with them having less accessories. I wonder why they chopped it down to minimum?

SamuraiEchidna

Kylo Ren and the new Storm Trooper? All ready?! The movie isn't even out yet! This is bumping the hype to an all new level, and I'm all ready DESPERATELY trying my hardest not to be suckered in by the Star Wars hype.

As for Orga, all I can say is I REALLY hope he also comes with a bonus effect part for the sword. Would be great recreating that classic fight scene from the movie. But he probably won't. I don't think any of the Faiz figures came with awesome effect parts for recreating the kicks or anything.

urugoji

I find it ironic, though, that it looks like they've perfected longcoats for Orga's release, but every single Wizard Figuart with a longcoat looked like trash. Makes you wonder what could have been.

Tendou Soujiro

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I find it ironic, though, that it looks like they've perfected longcoats for Orga's release, but every single Wizard Figuart with a longcoat looked like trash. Makes you wonder what could have been.

To be fair, the Wizard line is probably the biggest joke out of all the Kamen Rider Figuarts we've gotten. I'll never forgive White Wizard's lack of the Hamel Cane when he was released long after the series finished airing.