I'm assuming they'll probably only be re-doing main Riders and possibly very popular secondary Riders and main final forms.

What makes you so sure they won't redo all the main heisei riders? This:

http://www.jefusion.com/2013/07/sh-figuarts-kamen-rider-kabuto-ver-2-revealed.html

suggests otherwise.

A lot of people assumed that was an indication of an upcoming Blade, Hibiki and Kiva release, so they specifically said it was just to show off the new mould and the range of articulation and poses it can do.

They probably will redo all of the riders eventually, but just look at how many years its been and we still don't have everyone released yet. I don't think you need to worry about replacing your collections any time soon.

Orange
The question that bothers me though is, they announced kabuto renewal, then blade got an announcement then hibiki, but why are the only ones that are part of this line kabuto and hibiki? Heck none of the other versions are part of this line. Eg black and Rx nor are Gaim etc part of it. So what in the world is this line supposed to represent? Just more accurate molding? I have to say blade is pretty accurate and Gaim and friends are looking accurate as well.

I can see Kuuga, Agito and Decade getting renewal next. I'm not sure if W will get renewal next since they did a reissue of his Cyclone/Joker form last year (or was it late 2012. I can't remember at the moment).

They also did a reissue of Kabuto in that batch, right before they announced the renewal, which obviously annoyed a lot of people. So I wouldn't count out Double.

The question that bothers me though is, they announced kabuto renewal, then blade got an announcement then hibiki, but why are the only ones that are part of this line kabuto and hibiki? Heck none of the other versions are part of this line. Eg black and Rx nor are Gaim etc part of it. So what in the world is this line supposed to represent? Just more accurate molding? I have to say blade is pretty accurate and Gaim and friends are looking accurate as well.

I was actually wondering that myself since I would figure if you're going with a new body type it'd be easiest to just do the whole future line up that way. I'm going to go with time being a factor.

Tamashii probably had Blade lined up to come out around the time they thought up the Renewal plan and decided to stick to the normal figures for them so they wouldn't have to go back and resculpt them (and if the Main Rider doesn't get an upgrade body, the secondaries won't). Black and RX needed to be redone as well, but I guess updating them with the current body was enough for them (maybe they don't have enough data on the suit actors from that show?) And Gaim... well maybe it's just to keep the price lower and so they have a base body to do the rest of the Gaim line up with?

Either way, I was going to pass on this Kabuto since I'm kind of meh on the suit design, but I'm going to be picking him up now since I'm interested in how much better the new body is.

Ongeki Da: Kaen Renda no Kata!!
The thing is that the Agito & Kuuga figuarts actually are built ACCURATELY enough to where they DON'T need the resculpts especially since Agito's Burning & Shining Forms were released YEARS AFTER his other four forms and honestly if they remade ALL the rider figuarts then they'd be more money for the regular releases & the riders that are exclusives would have RIDICULOUS prices. Also if the WHOLE S.H Figuarts line was re-done they also have to include SENTAI & ANIME figuarts which WON'T EVER HAPPEN.

闇 戦士
Kamen Rider Figuarts are basically Tamashii's cash cow and they have almost completed most of the Riders in the franchise. SH Figuarts started with Kamen Rider. So what better way to keep the money flowing and the line alive than to redo the majority of the characters over again in a new mold. Same thing is happening in the Ultra-act line and im sure Sentai is not too far behind. They've in a way already done this sort of thing before. Look at the Souchaku Henshin line. They released every Rider from that line and when a new technology came along they evolved into SH Figuarts. So you guys should just prepare yourselves for the change. I'm just glad I tapped out when I did.

"Training."
The thing is that the Agito & Kuuga figuarts actually are built ACCURATELY enough to where they DON'T need the resculpts

No...they really weren't that accurate. Those are pretty much outdated now.

Also, all the early SHF of main Riders have gotten renewals (Kabuto, BLACK/BLACK RX) so Kuuga and Agito will no doubt get the treatment as well.