闇 戦士
So basically, They're redoing the SH Figuarts line. :redface2: Time to start recollecting guys.

That's one of the main reasons I quit months ago. I only collect Medicom RAH and Project BM Kamen Riders now. I don't mind paying more for a screen accurate figure. You guys can start over if you want. I'm actually glad I backed out.:nono:

I do kinda feel sorry for you guys though...:169:

Last edited:
Ongeki Da: Kaen Renda no Kata!!
So basically, They're redoing the SH Figuarts line. :redface2: Time to start recollecting guys.

OMFG they are NOT redoing the SHF line, if they were then the WHOLE LINE would end after Hibiki's release for the reboot :redface2: :nono:. But anyways SUPER EXCITED that Hibiki is getting release at last :D.

I already have most of the Riders I really want. So I can just stick to collecting Figuarts from other licensees. Though a Gills 2.0 could be nice...

Hibiki...hrm. I'd probably skip him, but as soon as they do a Zanki/Todoraki, I'm all over that like a bag of chips. Guitar-blade, ho! Also, Leangle is a day one purchase for me. I hope he doesn't come with Green (Lucky) Clover, though.

Ongeki Da: Kaen Renda no Kata!!
Dude, if he did he WOULDN'T be the price he is he'd be GARREN & RED RHOMBUS'S price :redface2:.

None of the Sentai Figuarts are that old and none of them have significant problems like many of the older Riders do. I mean, just compare the Kuuga release to Blade or Fourze. There's more chance of us seeing renewals of the Precure ones before Sentai. Yes 5 and Fresh especially badly need redone versions.

But even if they eventually go back and make renewals of every single Rider, it doesn't make the ones we currently have useless. I really don't know why anyone would be put off by these better versions. Black, RX, Kuuga and Agito are the only ones that look dated enough that they stick out in a collection.

In Justice, We Trust!