Orange
Hibiki looks gorgeous but 5400 yen?

RoboRider 3800 yen…why the inconsistency in price?

I know, this is just like Kabuto Renewal all over again and Hibiki was never a figuarts in the first place! nor does he really have that many accessories that I can think of. Even Durian Arms is only 4800 JPY and I'm sure he uses a lot more plastic.

Image Anime should have Zangetsu Shin up for pre-order soon. I can never pre-order anything from CStoys or AmiAmi because they sell out way too fast.

Dat Hibki. Dat Potential Hibiki Kurenai. Dat Leangle. I'll buy it for sure. Just hope he comes with a lot of accessories to justify the price. I think Hibiki's price is his Mold's fault. It must be kinda diffcult to work with such a body type.

あたりまえ
Image Anime should have Zangetsu Shin up for pre-order soon. I can never pre-order anything from CStoys or AmiAmi because they sell out way too fast.

Zangetsu Shin is tamashii shop limited...so you should be able to place preorder thru middleman or site that puts up those preorders.

I know he is a exclusive, but stores like CStoys, Image Anime and Big Bad Toy Store do sell web exclusives. I always feel worry about using a Middle Man because I don't want to give my money to a random stranger on the web.

I know, this is just like Kabuto Renewal all over again and Hibiki was never a figuarts in the first place! nor does he really have that many accessories that I can think of. Even Durian Arms is only 4800 JPY and I'm sure he uses a lot more plastic.

The reason why the new Kabuto and Hibiki are so expensive is because they're part of the SHFiguarts new subset "Shinkocchou Seihou" which are apparently upgrades from the regular SHFiguarts body. According to the Bluefin information on the Kabuto Renewal, these figures use more accurate data on both the suit and the suit actor to get a better figure that moves more like the actor and have a more true to life sculpt. Apparently, these Shinkocchou Seihou Figuarts are produced differently from the renewal versions of Black, RX, and the Blade and Gaim figures, thus making them more expensive.

This also would explain why the box for the new Kabuto is such a departure from the normal SHF box.

Orange
The reason why the new Kabuto and Hibiki are so expensive is because they're part of the SHFiguarts new subset "Shinkocchou Seihou" which are apparently upgrades from the regular SHFiguarts body. According to the Bluefin information on the Kabuto Renewal, these figures use more accurate data on both the suit and the suit actor to get a better figure that moves more like the actor and have a more true to life sculpt. Apparently, these Shinkocchou Seihou Figuarts are produced differently from the renewal versions of Black, RX, and the Blade and Gaim figures, thus making them more expensive.

This also would explain why the box for the new Kabuto is such a departure from the normal SHF box.

So basically, They're redoing the SH Figuarts line. :redface2: Time to start recollecting guys.

That actually makes a lot of sense. The price for Kabuto & Hibiki are kinda justified now.

More than likely, Kiva will be around that price due to maybe the chains on his body.