Lurker
Was there any notice for Imperialdramon or did it just come outta nowhere? I was really hoping for an Alphamon and Susanoomon, but this is pretty cool too.

No clues on the Sailor Moon WonFes reveal yet, but it's pretty obvious who the Gaim and Precure ones are.

2EUxTkx.jpg
5H3l3dN.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
I haven't been that interested in the Digimon figures before but Imperialdramon will get my monies.

Last edited:

[hide]
1000086609_1.jpg

1000086609_2.jpg

1000086609_3.jpg

1000086609_4.jpg

1000086609_5.jpg

1000086609_6.jpg

1000086609_7.jpg

1000086609_8.jpg

[/hide]
Sigh.... the evil banner strikes back, and one of my favorite Digimon becomes the victim 8(
I hope this doesn't mean that any other Digimon would be released as exclusive/limited too :(
A little bit concerned about the stomach area though... would it be strong enough to sustain Imperialdramon's upper body?

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Gridon looks great, though i have yet to see what makes him so special, the show hasn´t made a big deal out of him so far. The only thing about him that bothers my is the color, he looks a bit too shiny, though that might be by the lights they use when taking these pictures.

Cure March´s pigtails look huge, that is show acurate but i wonder if they will get in the way of movement, though they do seem to have ball joints.

And with that Cure Sunny is technically announced, and yet no Royal Candy...

Sigh.... the evil banner strikes back, and one of my favorite Digimon becomes the victim 8(
I hope this doesn't mean that any other Digimon would be released as exclusive/limited too :(
A little bit concerned about the stomach area though... would it be strong enough to sustain Imperialdramon's upper body?

I think this definitely means that future Digimon stuff will all be exclusive.
The final evolution of a goggle boy's digimon is that kind of thing that makes the most sense as a mass release, so if one of those is exclusive...

I think Digimon is now in the same category as Dragon Ball as far as releases go.

I'm A Djinn
Dat Bravo. I am definitely going to be buying a lot of Figuarts for this series, I can see now.

I wonder if they'd do effects parts for them too. Like the orange slices explosions thingie. Thatd b cute.

Really making the whole Kamen Rider fruit work there guys, good job!

Bravo could use a wine glass thrown in with his Figuarts though. He really does.