Yo Soy Henshin!
Well I'm *definitely* getting Mango arms if they make it. Otherwise I mostly stick to the base forms and maaaybe final. Glamador is not a man that likes too many alt forms.

Kuuga is the exception. Still exciterrified to hear news of his eventual renewal. It means buying all of his forms....again.
Mango has me terrified. It's easily my favorite design of the series so far, with Duke next in line. I know I have to get it, but then I have to keep my OCD under control and not buy all of the alternate forms of the other characters. I'll probably just keep Mango in a separate display so he's not the only alternate form I have with all the other main forms.

In Justice, We Trust!
Dunno if I'd get anyone outside of the main 4.

Bravo and Siguard are a huge, HUGE maybe. And I might be tempted on army building kurokage depending on how they're released

I'm relatively new to collecting Figuarts and to Sentai generally. Do any of you know whether the Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Figuarts other than Red will be available in the United States? I've been waiting somewhat impatiently for BigBadToyStore or HLJ to post a pre-order for the Blue/Green two-pack, but we're nearly into February, and while the entire main team of Kyoryugers are clearly getting Figuarts, I've seen no preorders anywhere for the rest of the team. During the same time period, though, lots of other, much more recently-announced Figuarts like Kamen Riders Gaim and Baron have had preorders listed.

Maybe I just don't understand how web exclusives work, but I'm getting a little worried that these just aren't coming to the USA at all. Am I going to the wrong e-tailers?

I think Bluefin has to wait for the shows to be adapted into Power Rangers shows first before they can release anything post-Gokaiger. You may have to wait until 2016 or 2017 for the Kyoryuger Figuarts to be released in the US.

I think Bluefin has to wait for the shows to be adapted into Power Rangers shows first before they can release anything post-Gokaiger. You may have to wait until 2016 or 2017 for the Kyoryuger Figuarts to be released in the US.

Uh-oh. I hope not! I hadn't considered that possibility because the Go-Busters Figuarts are obtainable - if absurdly expensive - although now that I think of it, I don't know that Bluefin carried them. Because I was able to get Kyoryu Red from BBTS, I assumed I'd be able to order the others.

However, if Bluefin releases things when the Power Rangers seasons air, I'll keep my fingers for a less expensive re-release of Gokai Yellow and Pink. (Well, I can dream, at least.)

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
BBTS imports directly, that's why they got Red easily. Gobusters were pricey because other than Red they were exclusives in Japan.

We might see a US retail release of the Gokaigers in the US sometime later this year. I did wish Gosei Knight/Robo Knight got a retail release in the US seeing how popular his character was and could have sold fine.

In Justice, We Trust!
BBTS imports directly, that's why they got Red easily. Gobusters were pricey because other than Red they were exclusives in Japan.

Then again, BBTS always charges up the ass for exclusives. I wonder what middleman service they're using to make them charge this much?

Do you guys think we will get Android Kikaider figuarts with the new Kikaider movie coming out soon?