I wonder if Sonic Figuarts are possible? I hear Sonic has been Bluefin's biggest request for years.

"Training."
Lol they forgot they have the D-arts line.

First Lucario and now Mario. Aren't they in the wrong line?

D-Arts had hardly anything coming out for it. So fusing it with the S.H Figuarts made sense. I personally felt like most of the human characters from the D-Arts line were pretty much almost the same as the figuarts anyways.

Well Figuarts is the better known brand name, so it makes sense to consolidate their brands for name recognition.

its cool that Bandai is putting everything under one banner , but could they slow down a bit and gimme a break in between releases. And Drop the price by 10-15 buck on everything.

but could they slow down a bit and gimme a break in between releases.

And Drop the price by 10-15 buck on everything.

Um okay?

-Breaks without any releases is not a good idea

-If they drop the price then they can't make back much of the income spent making these high quality figures

I'm A Djinn
Wishful thinking on the price drop, but realistically, I wouldnt count on it.

The price can only go up at this point if Kabuto Renewal is any indication. I was worried they were gonna ask for 5000 on Gaim too but luckily not. SHF is getting close to Ultra-Act and Monster Arts price range.

They are a business and it will always come down to the money.

I know where you're coming from but the only thing I can personally advise you is saving money when and where you can and pick which ones you really want to get. Some people can afford to get every release but there are many that cant and I think they just need to be more selective.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Wishful thinking on the price drop, but realistically, I wouldnt count on it.

The price can only go up at this point if Kabuto Renewal is any indication. I was worried they were gonna ask for 5000 on Gaim too but luckily not. SHF is getting close to Ultra-Act and Monster Arts price range.

They are a business and it will always come down to the money.

I know where you're coming from but the only thing I can personally advise you is saving money when and where you can and pick which ones you really want to get. Some people can afford to get every release but there are many that cant and I think they just need to be more selective.
Yep! I've limited myself to only series that I absolutely love and have an importance to me. My only Bandai lines I own consist of the following:

Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Gaim
Zyuranger
Kyoryuger
Akibaranger
Space Sheriffs

Even then, I don't collect EVERY release from a series. I only pick up the main and final forms, unless there is a specific alternate form I fall in love with, as was the case with Tajador and Putotyra from OOO.

I also own some stuff from D-Arts and anything Godzilla in MonsterArts. I just can't afford to pick up everything, and could never display it anyway. The only time I will break these rules if it is something I absolutely love the design for, such as Kamen Rider Knight and Wing Knight. I try to keep myself to a budget, if I have to splurge one month I go cheap the next. Toys I can always go back and collect later, even if at inflated costs.

Well I'm *definitely* getting Mango arms if they make it. Otherwise I mostly stick to the base forms and maaaybe final. Glamador is not a man that likes too many alt forms.

Kuuga is the exception. Still exciterrified to hear news of his eventual renewal. It means buying all of his forms....again.