In Justice, We Trust!
Seems that Super Mario Figuarts is really happening:

1011676_723144784371356_695701141_n.jpg

D

Dr Kain

Looks like I will hold off on getting the Figmas of Link and Samus now just in case there end up being Figuarts of them.

D

Dr Kain

You contacted BF directly? Did you buy it from them directly as well or from a retailer? I've got a local shop that takes care of shipping costs for me.

I bought it from Amazon and then contacted them directly.

Anyone else looking for Tiger Ranger and missed the preorder at CSToys ? Did a quick yahoo search and found this.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/17836

Never been here before; however, thought it maybe worth giving a shot (Especially since it's about $48 plus shipping). :D Not trying to bash Bluefin since i appreciate what they've done so far; however, i want my Tiger Ranger. :p lol

How do you miss a preorder for something that is manufactured by the order?

In Justice, We Trust!
Looks like I will hold off on getting the Figmas of Link and Samus now just in case there end up being Figuarts of them.

I'd probably just get the FIgma as Figuarts human characters tend to be a little hit and miss.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Well, i just got Figma Samus and while its a good figure and all, a Figuart version would definitely be superior, i mean, if there is one things Figuarts is good at (besides details and articulations) is at making armored characters.

But yeah, if they do release figuarts link and samus, i will probably buy them.

How do you miss a preorder for something that is manufactured by the order?

You tell me, never ordered from CSToys before. :p lol All i know is that i went there, and now they ask for your name and such to contact you. Was expecting an add to cart kinda deal, not what i thought was a waiting list. Didn't know it was made to order. :p Either way, happy with the end result. Now if we get Boukensilver and Chalice, i'd be satisfied. :)

Orange
Yeah, I've used anime-export before. They're legit. Usually where I go when I miss pre-orders on ami-ami and hobby search.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

D

Dr Kain

I'd probably just get the FIgma as Figuarts human characters tend to be a little hit and miss.

Well it depends though. The Figma is Skyward Sword Link, but there is a possibility if Figuarts had him it would be maybe the OoT one.

We have Mewtwo, Chizard, Megaman and soon Mario. We need more characters so we can have our Smash Bros to put on display :).

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
You tell me, never ordered from CSToys before. :p lol All i know is that i went there, and now they ask for your name and such to contact you. Was expecting an add to cart kinda deal, not what i thought was a waiting list. Didn't know it was made to order. :p Either way, happy with the end result. Now if we get Boukensilver and Chalice, i'd be satisfied. :)

We're working on a way to create a better system, but our store system doesn't allow for a pre-order system outside of the way we are doing it. The process is described on the pre-order page on the store, as well as the description of the item.

It's a process, but I wrote it out as detailed as possible to avoid confusion. Sorry we couldn't be at your service this time around. Hope we can next time. :)