S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Gold Samurai

The Mark 42 and Iron patriot are pretty good. Much better proportions and of course they are quite screen accurate. Articulation is pretty what you would expect out of a figuart.

A common issue i'm seeing with Mark 42 figuarts is the hand flaps are very loose.

bw5uQNVl.jpg

The plastic tab for the hands just don't go deep enough into the hand

4KmWmJRl.jpg

GPAnthony

Figma Sakura's faces still look off to me... think I'm just gonna pre-order the Figuarts one for now, but may buy the Figma in the future.

D

Dr Kain

I'll definitely be passing on that. I still need to go after bikes and contract monsters before I even think about something that expensive and big.

SentaiRiderFan

MV Maker
Interior aside (two seats instead of one), I don't see the point of getting this when the DX version is much more affordable. It's not like the Power Dizer or Suika Arms where the Figuart is more articulate, it's a friggin' car (and I'm betting the figuart version can't transform).

Amon

The TK figures seems like it's the same size of the figuarts, so the Drive figuart could fit inside the toy version of Trideron.

Amon

I wonder how many Shinkocchou figuarts we will get? This year we got two (Kabuto and Hibiki), so I hope we could get like three next year (Kuuga, Agito and Kiva). I know that the Shinkocchou figuarts cost more to make, but I would like to see the final forms of Kabuto, Hibiki and maybe Kuuga get a Shinkocchou version.

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
...You know what. I want it. I actually want it. A cool slick ride in my collection other than bikes. Plus, i don't own a 1/12 car yet.

Kaido

A common issue i'm seeing with Mark 42 figuarts is the hand flaps are very loose.

bw5uQNVl.jpg

The plastic tab for the hands just don't go deep enough into the hand

4KmWmJRl.jpg

I have the same issue with my Mark 42 - the left hand fits and stays better than the right though. But it does fall out easily, so take care.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Dat Mashin Chaser holy ****.

Also Drive looks peeeeerfect. I reckon I'll only get regular Drive and Mashin Chaser.

:castlerock: :castlerock:

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Lord Baron looks like an articulation mess waiting to happen.

I'm definitely more excited for Mashin Chaser and Ryugen Yomotsu Heguri Arms.

I am actually dreading Knuckle for the same reason I don't like Tiger. Putting on those nutty fists of his is gonna be a pain in the ass with the fucking peg...

Amon

The rest of the Gaim figuarts look amazing. I'm just throwing my money at the screen and nothing is happening.

sinzz

Orange
ugh, I wasn't going to get Type speed, but after seeing those effect parts for midnight shadow and funky spike (my two favorite weapons for him so far), I think I might break and get type speed while I wait for the other forms. (type Wild is a for sure buy). I wonder if Drive will come with his Wheel blade and door gun, or will that be a separate accessory as well..?

Interesting that they're releasing the wheel attachments separately though, I guess to save on costs so if one tire is popular, people can purchase it without breaking their wallets and getting two tires they don't want. Which I think is a good strategy.

Masshin Chaser also looks pretty good in Figuarts form, a lot bulkier and apparently has claws for hands.

Baron Overlord will be a Figuarts Zero, dissapointing. Then again so is Baron Lemon becoming a lottery limited edition. T_T I guess it'll save me money.

Other will gets for me will probably be Mars, and Ryugen Yomi.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Surely they will do some SHF Tire Change sets right? They made sets for Fourze's modules and effect sets for Wizard's spells as well. Did they not sell well perhaps?

sinzz

Orange
Surely they will do some SHF Tire Change sets right? They made sets for Fourze's modules and effect sets for Wizard's spells as well. Did they not sell well perhaps?
Well as of now, April, May and June all are individual tires with accessories that go with it. I'm sure its because of all the accessories that will come with each tire change. Eg different belts with appropriate logo, as well as accessory parts for said tire, flames, shurikens, giant spikes. Would be cool to see how hey handle parts like Dream Vegas and Dimensional Cab, seeing as drive will have to stretch or come apart. Maybe he'll just get the shield and the other, I dunno.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?