Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Alright, Kain Apologized and so I accept that. Let's let it go from now. That means you too Brittania.

Bluefin said that they are waiting for license holder to say yes to release the Gaim figuarts and the license holder is also waiting for a reply. I'm starting to get a bit worry that they might not release them since we haven't heard anything yet.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
They arent released in Japan till May, we have some time still.

has anyone got Barren? The review pics on Hacchaka make him look Phenomenal! I HAVE to find some money for him soon....

I'm surprise that they haven't give Kamen Rider Sorcerer a figuart yet. It seems like the summer movie riders have got figuarts.

In Justice, We Trust!
I wouldn't worry about Gaim too much, as they did got the okay to release the Wizard stuff.

My concern is whether or not the Bluefin ones will come with the stand an folding screen. Seems like not everyone got a Kick Strike robe with their Wizard.

闇 戦士
I'm surprise that they haven't give Kamen Rider Sorcerer a figuart yet. It seems like the summer movie riders have got figuarts.

When I used to collect Figuarts I wondered the same thing about Kamen Rider Poseidon and Kamen Rider Aqua. Have they been forgotten?

They arent released in Japan till May, we have some time still.

has anyone got Barren? The review pics on Hacchaka make him look Phenomenal! I HAVE to find some money for him soon....

That WAS a stunningly good photo review of Garren! I was surprised to see him in stock a couple of days earlier, but now all gone from HLJ and Amiami. Good luck grabbing him, Scream Man.

D

Dr Kain

I wouldn't worry about Gaim too much, as they did got the okay to release the Wizard stuff.

My concern is whether or not the Bluefin ones will come with the stand an folding screen. Seems like not everyone got a Kick Strike robe with their Wizard.

To be fair, I contacted BF about the missing robe and they shipped one to me.

You contacted BF directly? Did you buy it from them directly as well or from a retailer? I've got a local shop that takes care of shipping costs for me.

Anyone else looking for Tiger Ranger and missed the preorder at CSToys ? Did a quick yahoo search and found this.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/17836

Never been here before; however, thought it maybe worth giving a shot (Especially since it's about $48 plus shipping). :D Not trying to bash Bluefin since i appreciate what they've done so far; however, i want my Tiger Ranger. :p lol