S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

SentaiRiderFan

MV Maker
I wonder if Bluefin will release Frozen Figuart Zeros or they will be Japanese exclusives similar to the Iron Man figuarts due to license issues?

I doubt it, as Disney holds the rights to Frozen merch in the US and (from what I've seen) Disney likes to do everything themselves (though after that whole Kuuga thing, I'm not placing any bets).

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I doubt it, as Disney holds the rights to Frozen merch in the US and (from what I've seen) Disney likes to do everything themselves (though after that whole Kuuga thing, I'm not placing any bets).

There could be a high chance of that coming to the US. If they managed to bring the Mickey and Friends King Robo in the US, Then this can too. (The Frozen toys are not in a monopoly state, so they can come. the Marvels ones, though, are in the monopoly state because Hasbro hates competitors of their own licenses.)

Gold Samurai

wNK8RgS.jpg

LnzI4wU.jpg

dvDOadL.jpg

SentaiRiderFan

MV Maker
^Happy to see Jam and Suika getting the spotlight (it probably gives them a better chance of getting released, even as an expensive web exclusive). I wonder why they decided to reveal the Baron version of Suika Arms like this and not the Gaim version.
Also, fan theory: I wonder if, since Baron Suika was a one-off that Bandai is taking the time to produce, Suika Arms will have swappable parts to make both the Gaim and Baron versions (heck, maybe a Kurokage one, two)

Dr Kain

I really see no reason to own Jam. He was a lame one shot character that got his ass whooped when push came to shove and he had absolutely no development.

The manga version of her's fine.

Nah, Chibi Usa is just as bad in the manga, maybe even worse, especially as her desire to sleep with her father is really creepy in the manga. What is it with the Japanese and their love for incest?

Clocktower

The problem with Iron Man is that Hasbro have all the Marvel stuff locked down in the US. No one else is involved here but Disney, I don't see why they wouldn't want to distribute something like this.

Kaido

From that one photo, Luke and Han look really good actually! :O_O:

And how much more milking are they going to do with that recycled Gokou body? That kind of ticks me off.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
From that one photo, Luke and Han look really good actually! :O_O:

And how much more milking are they going to do with that recycled Gokou body? That kind of ticks me off.

They still haven't done the blue GT version

Or a shirtless battle damanged one:laugh:

Ryuutaros

"Training."
You betcha they'll milk Goku's body. They can do so many versions of DBZ characters.

SHF Goku Battle damaged Buu ver.
SHF Goku Battle damaged Frieza ver.
SHF Goku Battle damaged Cooler ver.
SHF Goku Battle damaged Broly ver.
SHF Goku GT ver.
SHF Goku with fusion hands ver.
SHF Goku Kamehameha ver. (figure has a hint of blue to recreate the attack's lighting effect)
SHF Super Saiyan effect parts set

And more...

Each one comes with special effect parts or stages to recreate memorable moments.

:p

Dr Kain

I don't care how many Gokus they give us as long as they reissue SS3 and give us the god damn Kid Goku from DB.

GPAnthony

I don't care how many Gokus they give us as long as they reissue SS3 and give us the god damn Kid Goku from DB.

Don't think they'll ever reissue SSJ3 since he was a web shop exclusive. Maybe as a variant at a show is possible. Kid Buu would be awesome.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
You betcha they'll milk Goku's body. They can do so many versions of DBZ characters.

SHF Goku Battle damaged Buu ver.
SHF Goku Battle damaged Frieza ver.
SHF Goku Battle damaged Cooler ver.
SHF Goku Battle damaged Broly ver.
SHF Goku GT ver.
SHF Goku with fusion hands ver.
SHF Goku Kamehameha ver. (figure has a hint of blue to recreate the attack's lighting effect)
SHF Super Saiyan effect parts set

And more...

Each one comes with special effect parts or stages to recreate memorable moments.

:p

Goku's body is also half a decade old

So they could make a renewal and go through the cycle again.:p