D

Dr Kain

Why?

Blue Fin isn't selling Zyurangers.

They're selling the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Yellow Ranger is a girl.

Tiger Ranger is a guy-he's sold in Japan.

Sucks, but sorry. That's how it works.

Yes, I get what you are saying, but that does not mean jack **** to me. I have every right to complain about it regardless of whether you agree or not.

I don't see Bluefin releasing all of the Kamen Rider stuff under Saban's Masked Rider boxes.

SLICE
Yes, I get what you are saying, but that does not mean jack **** to me. I have every right to complain about it regardless of whether you agree or not.

I don't see Bluefin releasing all of the Kamen Rider stuff under Saban's Masked Rider boxes.

You're using faulty logic again.

Why would Blue Fin sell them under the Masked Rider label? Ignore the fact that the majority have NO counterpart in Masked Rider-the simple fact is that Masked Rider wasn't a popular show and wouldn't sell well.

I am pointing out why your complaint does not make sense-because why WOULD they sell MMPR Yellow as a man?

I personally think it's pretty awesome that they're doing this. I never would have expected them to go the extra step.

SLICE
There is literally zero footage of the yellow ranger ever being portrayed by a female. Even in the Zyu2 footage that was filmed, it was a man in the suit. He was simply directed to act more feminine.

The only actor to ever actually perform any stunts in costume during the first three seasons was Jason David Frank, so your argument there is incorrect as well.

Now, I'm not saying I have a problem with the female release. I personally had to make the tough choice to go with the Japanese release on this one, because I am more into Super Sentai nowadays, but the nostalgia in me was REALLY wanting to get the U.S. release. I completely understand why the releases were done in the way they are.

I'm pretty sure ANY time we saw the Rangers in suit in Season 1 they were portrayed by the actors. Mind you those times were rare-but they happened.

And Zyu2 was clearly meant to be a female Yellow Ranger even if it was played by a guy.

How many female Rangers, or monsters, have been played by men after all?

You will never find it on those sites. It's a web exclusive. You need a middleman.

Not for all we exclusives thou. :\ I was able to get Kamen Rider W Gold Xtreme, Den-O Super Climax, Super Tatoba, and Blade King Form from BBTS no problem.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Not for all we exclusives thou. :\ I was able to get Kamen Rider W Gold Xtreme, Den-O Super Climax, Super Tatoba, and Blade King Form from BBTS no problem.

Why would you pay their high prices though? Just go through a Middle Man, you'll spend half the cost you would going through BBTS. It's much cheaper and easier to get exclusives that way than buying through them.

Tyrannosaurus!

That you do yet we have every right to tell you your complaints are misplaced as Bluefin isn't making ZyuRangers for American Sentai fans and never said they were and that you insulting this figure every time it's mentioned because you have to import the Japanese version and pay a little more is annoying.

Note Black RX IS being released as Masked Rider here.

But that's faulty logic and a terrible comparison regardless as only Ryuki and RX got adaptions both of which were failures now compare that to PR which was a critical success and has become one of the biggest children's franchises in the world that has lasted 20 years and also only teams that got an adaption have PR branding Jetman for instance didn't.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!

…but Bluefin is releasing Black RX AS Black RX…soooooo I don't really see what the issue is here?

It seems pretty trivial to complain about what the writing on a freaking box says.

Won't Dragon Knight be a better example to use then Masked Rider since it's more recent and would be more fresh on other people's minds?

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
u know, a couple of years ago we didnt even have Bluefin at ALL releasing domestically, and we survived. Also Domestically is JUST the Continental US, so those of us who dont live there have to suck it up and pay imports regardless.

So you have to pay a few more bucks. You'll survive.

I dont mind folks complaining, but let's all chill out K. It's starting to gt a little heated in here.