Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Or the Teddy Imagin. But we're getting damned close. Ill get teddy and Wing Form, but don;t need Platform.

Dull Brilliance
How many more Den-O Figuarts do we need to finish up the Den-O line up?

Den-O Plat Form & Wing Form
Zeronos Vega Form
Teddy
Silvara & Goldara

They also should redo Gaoh, Yuuki & New Den-O Vega.

D

Dr Kain

Sucks that I'm going to have to pay more to get the REAL Tiger Ranger!!

Garren looks pretty awesome, but why is that God Eater figure listed as a Figuart?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Sorry but in the US Yellow's a girl so she get's a girl figuart.

however for most of MMPR the Sentai foorage was used and the onscreen yellow ranger was still Boi and not actually a woman, so strictly speaking, for screen accuracy they shouldnt have bothered with the female body type

Tyrannosaurus!
however for most of MMPR the Sentai foorage was used and the onscreen yellow ranger was still Boi and not actually a woman, so strictly speaking, for screen accuracy they shouldnt have bothered with the female body type
Actually for 2 seasons out of 3 Yellow was portrayed as female.*not sure if an actual woman was in the suit though*

I wonder if the Imagin will get a renewal or not? I think the old Imagine figuarts came out in 2008 or 2009. I think they could need a update.

SLICE

Actually, as pointed out, and this applies to ALL American footage in season 1 as well, the suit was meant to be a woman. Same with, I believe, Zyu2.

So no, majority of Yellow Ranger MMPR is female.

I was hoping that they would announced Abaranger/Dino Thunder figuarts since they were in Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters. I hear Abaranger was pretty popular back in 2003-2004 and Dino Thunder is pretty popular in the PR fandom. I think they could sell well.