S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Baron Mango defect - any solution ?

I tried searching for a thread with the answer, but found none.

Recently, I purchased the dual set of Kamen Rider Gaim Pine and Baron Mango Arms S.H. Figuarts from Yahoo! Japan Auctions thanks to RiderProxy. However, upon opening it and setting it in my display shelf, I noticed that Baron Mango has two left arms ... The silver armguard on its right arm faces the body ...

Since it was not bought via AmiAmi, is there still any way to get a replacement from Bandai or something like that ? This is happening right in the middle of other technical problems : the chain from Gaim Pine separated itself at the base and Tamashii seems really botched overall ...

Any help will definitely be appreciated !

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
There's absolutely no reason you should be asking this forum instead of trying to get in contact with the seller. Sounds like a horrifying QC issue but what do you expect anyone here to do about it? If you paid with PayPal you could open a case for it and dispute it.

Hello,

The seller sold it unopened, and obviously it is not their fault at all that Bandai made such a mistake ... There is nothing Paypal can do either. I am asking here clearly to see if anyone had a similar experience and was able to obtain a replacement from Bandai, and how. I cannot be the first person to get a defect and who did not buy it via a concrete website like AmiAmi.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
You can't blame Bandai for it because there is absolutely nothing they can do about it unless they have a system in place that takes care of situations like this. From what I know, no such thing exists. Even if it is a mistake made by them, do you really expect them to do anything about it? You need to contact the seller and/or open a case on PayPal. If the seller doesn't do anything about it, open a case. There is A LOT that PayPal can do, I have no idea what you're talking about. This isn't a difficult situation. Happens to a lot of people. You probably won't be getting a replacement anytime soon but you can definitely get your money back.

The usual way to go is to try and get a refund from the seller, as they buy in enough bulk that if it happens enough then *they* can put pressure on Bandai to up QC. But more than likely these kinds of things are built into their margins. Think about it this way: Is this really any different than if it got lost in the mail or arrived broken?

Believe me when I say that I know how you feel. You paid for a lemon and you feel like you shouldn't have had to, but you don't want to pass along your bad fortune to the someone that did nothing wrong any more than you did.

Companies with the best customer service will have a system in place for exactly this kind of manufacturing error. I believe Goodsmile is actually really excellent about this sort of thing, but I haven't heard one way or the other regarding Bandai.