I recently got the Kamen Rider Ryuki; Kamen Rider Zolda Magnuvisor (From Rider Proxy I highly recommend her) Middleman(middle woman) Service). And I found something odd, it doesn't read cards, unlike the rest of the Ryuki DX roleplay weapons. You can put anything in it and it will just make the same noise (2 noises, one with a card in one without). Just thought you collectors of Ryuki may want to know. And Yes I checked to see if it was bootleg it is not. Also

Space Ninja
It's not really that odd because many Ryuki roleplay items aside from Ryuki himself and Knight work with the cards but lack actual readers. Ouja and Taiga also have non-working visors.

Only the Dragvisor Zwei has perfect compatibility.

It's not really that odd because many Ryuki roleplay items aside from Ryuki himself and Knight work with the cards but lack actual readers. Ouja and Taiga also have non-working visors.

Only the Dragvisor Zwei has perfect compatibility.

DiEnd's driver makes the same noises regardless of what card you put in as well. I guess secondary riders don't matter much to bandai.

DiEnd's driver makes the same noises regardless of what card you put in as well. I guess secondary riders don't matter much to bandai.

They draw you in with an awesome introductory toy, then put out not so awesome ones with less features to save them money because when completion severe OCD kicks in, you gonna buy it anyway.