It's Judgement Time!
megabump. Started watching the series again this week. I never finished it and now Im plowing through the final dozen eps.

Ep 39 was freaking awesome.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
That's the one with the giant satellite. Freakin' awesome indeed. I mean, the way Kenji did the Final Crush...just badass man. :buttrock:

The charchters in Ryukendo are all so charming and loveable. The 3 madan senshi are amazing and so is doc. worm. He's my favourite villain.

It's Judgement Time!
That's the one with the giant satellite. Freakin' awesome indeed. I mean, the way Kenji did the Final Crush...just badass man. :buttrock:

I just loved it how the villains were all working together nicely. Rock Crimson and Mechani Moon on the ground tearing things up all bad ass like while the satellite is blasting them as well. JEeze, it was intense.

That's the great thing about Ryukendo, the action is fantastic and can be intense.

now I need to find eps 42-52 somewhere... Since TVNihon is dead it's practically impossible to find torrents of it anywhere.

Yes this was a surprisingly adictive lil series :) I watched it when I was bored & had nothing else to do & it would make me laugh & keep me entertained :)

Ryukendo was a surprisingly good little series. I was actually sad to see it end. Too bad there wasn't a sequel.

yes much like garo they could have done another series on this easy just one that focused more on different charecters per say ... LIke for garo one focused on zero would have been nice next... & we still could have had garo & the other main cast runing around as support in the background and such...

I think they could have done another one focused more on the guy with the black outfit & yellow hair... & then either add new cast + have the other guys running around in the background as well still