Kinda looks like an armored Superman wielding an ancient Gekiryuken thanks to that cape. And I too am wondering how they'll pull off this future storyline

Mad Skillz
Well the wiki says that it's going to take place 50 years after the first series and it'll cover Kenji's grandson and granddaughter becoming Madan Warriors. It also says that there are Madan Warriors all over the world now.

Mad Skillz
Final episode count for the series is going to be 52 episodes. Takara wanted to make another series, but the production company needs more convincing still, so there might not be a second series.

It's Judgement Time!
Final episode count for the series is going to be 52 episodes. Takara wanted to make another series, but the production company needs more convincing still, so there might not be a second series.

Aw did the series not do well or...? I hope there is another Ryukendo series but I also want to finish this one before making that judgement.

I've been loving it so far though. 52 sounds like a good number. I really hope TVN releases more subs soon, I cant wait to get back into it

Mad Skillz
The toys sold astronomically well, the show's ratings climbed and are pretty level now, it's just that the DVD's didn't sell that great.

But yeah, 52 is great, a full year episodes.

It's Judgement Time!
That's good. Too bad about the DVDs. I probably wouldnt buy dvds of Ryukendo either. Its a good show but only a handful of episodes are worth watching a second or third time

The final episode have been pretty damn good. I love how the Madan warriors got Ultimate forms. Episode 50 was awesome

Episode 51 looks good. God Ryukendo is taking on Jack Moon. While it being a Christmas episode.

I wonder what's going to happen in episode 52?