Anyone know where I can easily get Ryukendo episodes? DVD or download with English subtitles?

TV-Nihon is up to 28 IIRC. They have them on their tracker, though some of the torrents aren't well seeded. Someone on RB uploaded a bunch, but they haven't uploaded all that Nihon has put out.

Nope, and at this rate, no more will be appearing. Ryukendo is getting a final upgrade in a week or two though to Ultimate Ryukendo

Yup, we've known about it on RB for roughly a week or so.

I just wish the name was better than Ryuuoukendo....

You're kidding... a second Madan Senki series? Someone did say there was some potential for a franchise here, but not much. Can't say I'm impressed with Ryukendo. Although I do like the upgrade he got in this week's episode to Ultimate Ryukendo. It'll be interesting to see where they go with this sequel.

Mad Skillz
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9688/1161701428291fp1.jpg - This is supposed to be a picture of him.

I can see a lot of potential in there for a franchise. Especially with the backstory for GekiRyuKen, they could always make a series about him as a human. But this Ryuuoukendo seems like it's going to take place waaay the hell after the end of Ryukendo. At least we'll be getting a female warrior this time around.