Mad Skillz
[hide]He does, he's sort of a mechish version of himself with gold trimming.[/hide]

Since he's come back so many times, I just think DaiMaOu will eventually use his body.

Fear the glasses!!
[hide]He does, he's sort of a mechish version of himself with gold trimming.[/hide]

Since he's come back so many times, I just think DaiMaOu will eventually use his body.

[HIDE]I think it's more of he's that Edward Scissorhands' creation - Not sure if he's a mechanized form of himself - ie, does he have Jack Moon's consciousness, but you do get to see Jack Moon's form again in some way.[/HIDE]

It's Judgement Time!
Why, how many episodes are left (and what's the total)? I hope there's a second series for Ryukendo. I would love to see it continue each year.

Saw episode 29 just now, it was bad ass. Great action.

Mad Skillz
Before the series aired, I heard Takara was shooting for 52 episodes.

I would love to see a second series, but I doubt that's going to happen. Still, following a new team of Madan warriors would be cool.

Fear the glasses!!
Before the series aired, I heard Takara was shooting for 52 episodes.

I would love to see a second series, but I doubt that's going to happen. Still, following a new team of Madan warriors would be cool.

Well...Normally Takara does Transformers, right? I've heard (don't quote me) that they might take a break with the TF franchise for awhile - maybe that explains the way GF ended - which rocked IMO, SO they might try for another Ryukendo-like series depending on ratings, toysales, and all that stuff that really drives these decisions.

As of now, I'm torn between wanting a second series, and being happy with just Ryukendo. I hope the current Ryukendo gets out of its obligatory "blahblah-okmovetheplotalong but entertaining" streak soon.