I've just watched the Ryuukendoo special DVD included with the September issue of Terebikun. WORST 15 minutes I've watched this year so far. Honestly, it's a complete waste of time and bandwith. So unless you are a die-hard ultra-hardcore Ryuukendoo-fan that sleeps in Ryuukendoo-PJ's, DON'T download it. It's not worth the 766MB on your harddisk :shakefist

The show isn't any better. First we get all the upgrades, now they move on to God-Ryuukendoo and Magma-Ryuugunoh and lo and behold, the same powerups are reappearing, this time for these versions. God, this show has no original piece of filmstrip in it

Resident Precureologist
Personally, I tried to like it but when they put this line " Don't worry, even if the police are useless, SHOT will protect us." in the first damn episode... I stuck around for the first Ryuken henshin because I like the costumes. But the fight in Buddha's temple was so boring and overdone.

So, no Ryukendo for me. ever.

Lurker
ep 23 was a sweet ep

who the heck is that scarecrow looking dude

too bad about ryugunos henshin device

The only thing that I found even remotely interesting, was the new ending, which gave me a little smile with the kids' game they're playing.

Fear the glasses!!
The only thing that I found even remotely interesting, was the new ending, which gave me a little smile with the kids' game they're playing.

Are they playing Red Light Green Light, 1,2,3? And what's with these ED songs. I liked Nanase Aikawa's Everybody Goes, but sheesh, where did they get the singers of the 2nd and 3rd EDs? ::plugs ears with cotton:: Can't sing, terrible lyrics, and did I mention - can't sing?

Ryukendo isn't that bad IMO. Yeah, it's hit its obligatory rut - 20-30's, but it still brings a smile to my face. Yeah it's got its flaws and whatnot, but I still like it.

It's Judgement Time!
I just saw 25 and I loved the fact that daima-ou-sama or whatever has evolved.

What episode is Japan on? And has Daima ou sama evolved again since 25 or has he already revived yet (or getting close)?

It's kind of weird that they have like three love interests for Kenji but they are really pushing the police girl on him. Which is kewl.

It's Judgement Time!
well many people might not like Ryukendo but I love it. Just watched 36! It reminds me of the old MMPR days and why I still love it today. This episode was stupid but funny. You have to admit, this was a cute and unique way of introducing a new key instead of the typical serious fair.

I cant wait for the next episode! It's the vulvae monster!! XD

Lurker
do any new villans appear after bloody because i
saw the new opening and when u see the villans
there was somone who looked like jack moon

It's Judgement Time!
do any new villans appear after bloody because i
saw the new opening and when u see the villans
there was somone who looked like jack moon

Yeah I saw that too. Watched the second opening on Youtube and looked like JackMoon was there! O_O gahd, if he returns that would be fantastic!