Banned
At first I thought that this series was really slow and boring but recently, I've been watching it because it's on before TV-Asahi's Super Hero Time and I'm slowly starting to like it. Although it's really goofy, it suits the show. Besides, somethin' that airs at 7 in the mornin' ain't really aimed at adults anyways.

I've always liked the suit designs, but I'm completely drawn to them now, especially Ryu-gun-oh's. Also, my sempai knows a few of the suit actors from the show's stunt team.:thumbs:

I've watched up until episode 25 and I must say even though I keep watching it, I still feel like 'meh' because the main characters just don't grab me enough to really get into it.

It's Judgement Time!
HOT FUCKING DAMN! ^_^ episode 14 was AWESOME!!!! Dude the new opening was kewl! The new villain Lady Gold is awesome. Man! The ending theme is great!! I want to get a download of that one! The new black Madan Warrior is great looking! I cant wait to see what his deal is and everything. I notice new villains in the opening too. They look fantastic. Man oh man. I wish TV nihon would push out more ryukendo cause I cant freaking wait to see whats next!

ZroSentai said:
Looks good... & I swear Ultraman Lah's lookin to get stabbed
Why? Because they offer free scans to fans? (It rhimes!)

Episode 27:
First appearance of Magna Ryuugunoh ... without much explanation.

Ryuukundoh and Ryuugunoh both get attacked by an acid-spewing vulvae ... which turns out in fact to be a GIANT acid-spewing vulvae.
... this is a very disturbing series :eyebrow:

kyo28 said:
Why? Because they offer free scans to fans? (It rhimes!)
no... because they give us free scans with their over-enlarged name sprawled all over the free scan (sorry, I'm no rapper. I'm a guitar player)