Lurker
just watched ep 13 can't wait for the next
with the new hero and is lady gold a human

It's Judgement Time!
ah yeah episode 14 looks like it's going to rock. The new Lady villain... lol. She's SO retro lookin. I cant help but to laugh when I see her. Seriously cant wait to see what turns up with the new villain characters.

Episode 13 was good. A nice look back at the accomplishments. Shows you how much Fudou-sama endures while Kenji steals the spot light with a new power up. Not really getting any stronger, relying too much on the keys. The time shift was kind of sudden/abrupt though.

Fear the glasses!!
Awwwwwwwwwww...yes, I finally get to understand what they're saying! Ep 13 has got to be one of my faves for all the mushy reasons::shrugs:: what can I say...lol. Another clever way to make the clip show. See Green? Toldya they'd give Fudou his due.

As for today's ep - [HIDE]OMFG. ::Laughsherassoff:: Ryukendo has officially gone to the crack. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/HIDE]

Already seen it at LAH but thanks anyway ... still, Ryukendo is a series I just cannot get excited about ...

It's Judgement Time!
i love the new forms. I would be more excited but there's long pauses between new episodes and I cant keep up my excitement forever. I cant wait to see new Ryukendo episodes though

Ah man! This series looks so awesome! I wanna see it so bad! Damn my slow connection! :redface2: