It's Judgement Time!
I watched episode 9, good stuff. Fudou is getting shafted in the camera time. The episodes have mostly been about Kenji. But the episode was great in revealing more about GekiRyuKen and his origins. Very mysterious. I wonder if Fudou-sama's GouRyuGun was created by Shot or is like GekiRyuKen in that it was simply found.

-_-; Why, Why did the past couple of Ryukendo episodes have to be good! I wanted to drop the series, but somehow Rin managed to make me keep watching.

I have no idea really why I like this show... the story is stilted and weak at times, and the HUGE henshin devices and all those keys and animal additions really give it a giant toy commerical feel to me... Yet, I'm still watching..

Kenji likes flower girl, but bastard already had a fiance and now Rin are starting to have feelings for him. Just one episode and bam! you have something like a love triangle.

Bereke! Bereke! :)

It's Judgement Time!
I couldnt believe eps 11 and 12. They were great. 12 was so-so I guess. The climatic battle with JackMoon wasn't that great at all. They were lazy with it. Could have done so much more with the battle. Poor Fudou is written in as useless again. He cant do anything without Kenji. -_-

But 11 was awesome. I loved that they are aware of themselves. They know they are giving Kenji all the power ups. They know its a problem. I was impressed that they turned that into a plot. The fact that Kenji isnt getting any stronger and is relying on new keys too much.

Great stuff. The humor is hilarious as always.

Fear the glasses!!
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Poor Fudou is written in as useless again. He cant do anything without Kenji. -_-

Hehe...I'd SERIOUSLY beg to differ................................

They know they are giving Kenji all the power ups. They know its a problem. The fact that Kenji isnt getting any stronger and is relying on new keys too much.

Great stuff. The humor is hilarious as always.

Indeed, but it'll come to a head...However, for Kenji's sake, he DOES deserve them...at least his heart is there...

[HIDE]I'm not sure how much I like Asian Spike though...:redface2: [/HIDE]

It's Judgement Time!
MaraJade said:
Hehe...I'd SERIOUSLY beg to differ................................

How so? Point to me an episode (besides that one where he was the focus) where he's actually focused on and given time to shine and solve the problem all on his own. Its always about Kenji. Fudou is capable but they dont write him in as such