VengeanceGOD said:
Flower girl as main character's love interest - Rip off of FF7? :)
It's a rip off of a lot of things. Often times flower girl is a generic love interest character, lots of shows use this concept. I guess the concept of being a flower girl is suppose to promote a kind of innocence image.

Sage Shinigami said:
Since we're doing the apology thing, I'm sorry too. I fanned the flames for what was intended to be (hard as it was to tell, but that's no excuse) a simple wisecrack. ..

I can not speak for the whole staff, but I`m sorry I didn`t step in earlier to try and help the fighting die down sooner.

And I`m looking forward to Ryukendo still.

Thank you for the analysis, Kyusaku ... you've made some valid points regarding the ripoffs. I still have to watch the ep00-01 but judging from magazine pix I've seen, it looks like you're right on the money!

Well, I finished watching the preview ep, and so far, it looks pretty good to me...I can see what Bolt is saying about lots of CGI tho. Oh well, the suit designs kick ass!!!!:buttrock:

Bolt said:
Like the way you're being nice by expecting Kyusaku to research **** for you when all you have to do is go back a few pages and wade through all your bullshit to find it? Sorry, Ghandi!

I'm going backward through the thread addressing crap I see.

First of all, major unspoken rule around here is being civil. If someone asks a question around here, either answer it or don't. Don't give them crap because they could use Google or the Search function.

They're asking for help. If you wanna be kind and step up, do so. But no, "Go help yourself."

Another thing I'd like to address....................

What's Ryukendo? Man, the **** that gets past me.... glad I got you guys to point out cool stuff that'd otherwise slide past me.

Anyway... going further back to see what's going on.

rx200601081415032vx.gif

What's this?

I have to say that looks pretty sweet.

In general guys... stop with the crapping on other people's shows because you know a lot about something.

This isn't that kind of place. I'm serious on this. It doesn't help, hurts the environment and doesn't encourage people to check out old school because of all the negativity they have to go through to hear about it and the ragging on of their shows that they cherish.

Voice your opinions of how you feel and shuffle on. If you're going to stop to make a diatribe about how much you hate something, I've some Mary Kate & Ashely Olsen forums you might wanna sign up to to give you LOADS of threads to invade to talk about how much you hate something.

Help people have fun with your knowledge. That includes letting them enjoy their current shows and encouragement to check out the old.

If you feel like you need to rip on people to get your point across, hit the road. There are other messages boards like that and they'd love to have you.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
rx200601081415032vx.gif

What's this?

RyuGunOh on his Wolf Bike familiar thingy, kicking the asses of a few of the show's grunts.

Anyways...I FINALLY downloaded this thing and watched it last night. Initial verdict? TOO. MANY. KEYS.

RyuKenOh has like, 7. One to transform, one for his special animal, two more for his aqua and fire modes, two more for his special animals in said modes, another for final attack, and another still for his special knuckle weapon, and probably about four more in this one pre-episode that I missed.

As usual, anyone not the main character gets gypped. RyuGunOh gets three. One to morph, one for his wolf, one for his final hissatsu attack. He may have more than that.

Jeez. These guy's must have mad remembering skills to remember which key does what.

What amuses the hell outta me though, is their honesty. At the end of the episode, they let you know that they know this is just a big toy commercial, by showing you the toys that are coming out for the show. :laugh: :laugh:

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Voice your opinions of how you feel and shuffle on. If you're going to stop to make a diatribe about how much you hate something, I've some Mary Kate & Ashely Olsen forums you might wanna sign up to to give you LOADS of threads to invade to talk about how much you hate something.

....Hang out on a lot of Mary Kate and Ashley forums, Keith? :laugh: