Last week my job made me join the rest of the people living in the future, by way of requiring me to have a smart phone. So I bought an iPhone.

Today I found a free app for taking panoramic pictures, and to try it out I decided to show off my collection room. I've been doing quite a bit of work in there lately, setting up shelves, getting things up off the floor, so I wanted to show the world. Or at least the people that view this thread.

The best part about this app (aside from being free) is that it can upload the shots in an interactive viewer, so it's almost like you're in my toy room. Awesome!
Check it out!

Obviously, I need to try again, take more pictures in smaller increments so everything is in better focus, but it's not bad for a first attempt. if anyone's interested, the app is called Photosynth.

Oh, in case anyone was curious, i meant to put a general list of the stuff I collect, in case you can't see what it is.
I have:
DST Star Trek ships
DST Star Trek figures (though none are on display currently)
HotWheels Star Trek ships
Kamen Rider Double: Memories, SHF, SIC, MG Figurise, role play
Kamen Rider Kuuga and Kiva: SH and SHF
DC Unlimited World of Warcraft
MOTUC
DCUC. Lots and lots of DCUC. Oh, and some DC Direct
some Spawn and McFarlane Dragons (most of it's also not out on display)
Marvel Legends/Universe (in the boxes on the shelves)
GI Joe Rise/Pursuit of Cobra
GI Joe Sigma 6
Revoltech
NECA Aliens, Predators, Terminator, Hellboy
Couple misc Sideshow 12" figures (Connor and Duncan MacLeod, Asajj Ventress, Kroenen)
Sideshow/Weta and Gentle Giant Lord of the Rings statues and busts
Star Wars Titaniums and TF Crossovers
Master Replicas Scaled Lightsaber hilts
Transformers, again, lotsa lotsa
a few DC Direct statues
Ame-Comi DC Heroines
Women of the DCU busts
one Emma Frost statue
Gentle Giants Star Wars busts and statues
Master Replicas Scaled Star Wars Helmets
3-3/4" Star Wars figures (pretty much all clones and Imperial Troopers)
4 Highlander sword prop replicas
bunches of DC trade paperbacks, a few Marvel (New Avengers, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Civil War), even fewer Image comics (Witchblade, Darkness), a few Star Wars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Schlock Mercenary, Looking for Group
and a couple oversize, hardbound, expensive Star Wars books, Makings of Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back, and the Star Wars Vault.
And probably a number of other things I forgot about or glossed over.

That app is cool, I'm having fun spinning around your room :laugh: Real impressive too. :thumbs: Maybe you can do some close-up shots too?

Yeah, I was going to see if I could try it again tonight, try to sharpen up the images, see if I can connect the ends together so you can just spin around endlessly. And see what it can to for closer images. I took some last week with my regular digital camera, but on a strictly MP rating, the iPhone is better than my regular camera.

I took a bunch of pictures of my shelves, several weeks ago, some of them are now out of date because I can't control my spending, but I might as well start posting some of them anyway.

(click for larger images)

Let's start with the DX Double Memories. This picture is now out of date because I finally obtained the DX Metal Memory last week. Yay!

Fangs!

Skull

This is meant to be Accel's shelf, but right now I haven't got much in that department.

Kivas!
Obsolete because I've setup risers underneath them, so you could see the guys in the back, and also because I finally have Dark Kiva on the way. I'll definitely be retaking this one soon.

My MOTUC Shelfs, now out of date because last week I picked up She-Ra and Battleground Evil-Lyn.

Unfortunately, they have to share the shelf with a few WoW figures, and at the photo-ed angle they obscure them.

And my other WoW shelf, not likely to change any time soon, I think.

I do have updates to Kuuga's and Double's shelf I need to photo, and I have a whole new Den-O shelf now, and various misc other shelves I need to photo, or organize and photo. Might be able to take a few pics tonight though.

That's actually a pretty cool app. Didn't realize something like that existed.

dude, you get the award for growing your import collection the fastest in the shortest amount of time. :laugh:

Thanks, I think.

No update, too busy playing Saints Row 2 to take pictures. I'll see if I can take a couple pics tonight. I'm still waiting on the last two OCC figures before my OOO collection is stable, and a Den-O SIC set, so I can't take pics of those yet.

Oh, I did take pics of my FMCS and Shinkengers that I could add here.

But I've already posted this picture all over the place, so you've probably already seen it.
shinkengers-2.jpg

Wow. I didn't realize Magnet States in the FCMS series would look that dark of a grey.