Ryan Murphy’s Monster is renewed for second season!

Super Moderator
Ryan Murphy got an accidental hit, a show that is not meant to have multiple seasons. Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, directed by Ryan Murphy, was the most successful picture released this year. Because of the huge demand in Netflix’s original production, Jeffrey Dahmer Halloween costumes are no longer available on eBay. When he originally became engaged with the project, the popular director of American Horror Story had planned for the true crime thriller to be made into a miniseries.
The show will not return for a second season due to the death of Jeffrey Dahmer. The dilemma now is how to begin a second season. Monster’s next episode will focus on a different serial killer. Because Ed Gein and John Wayne Gacy both appeared on the Jeffrey Dahmer show. It’s possible that one of them is the perpetrator. Alternatively, they will concentrate their efforts on a different serial killer. The true crime drama...

Continue reading...

Larping is a contact sports!
Oh Lord, he doesn't learn his lesson, doesn't he? He will offend victims of another serial killer and make a pop culture character out of a real life murderer again.

Shimmering Splendid
They renewed it for 2 more seasons, Yikes.It's odd how the outrage over the Dahmer series worked so well for PR. guaranteeing that there were more episodes and portraying the horrible deaths of real people as a kind of horror film body count. Netflix is acting avaricious. We will soon have our Dahmer spinoffs and prequel series, and they don't give a damn about the people they offend.

While it may appear repugnant to glamorize murderers, nothing is untouchable when money is involved. Think about all the potential killers and school shooters who are motivated by this level of fame and attention. and their dreams will be realized. The cash cow's darlings line up. You could get a movie contract if you're a worse asshole than this one. Netflix is becoming increasingly repulsive. Remember that Netflix also produced the revolting film Cuties?

Love Me!
OMG this is such a Good News to me, I love Dahmer and I cried when he died. He is such a cutie who is misunderstood. I think they can make tv shows about hotties like Paul John Knowles, The Menendrez brothers,Charles Manson,Kenneth Bianchi and Richard Ramirez.🥰🥰🥰🥰 . I am currently watching Zack Efron's Ted Bundy and its sooo good. I am sad I wont be seeing more of Dahmer but more bad boys will be on tv.

The name obviously suggests an anthology arrangement, and Netflix teased Gacy at the conclusion of the Dahmer season. I'm astonished that they approved season 2 before observing how much hatred and public outcry this show got.

Blondes have more Puns
How and why is The Watcher's second season happening? If you don't just completely replicate season 1 with a new cast, the story is over. Because it makes serial killers appear cool to impressionable zoomers, Monster doesn't need a season 2.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
Netflix is disgusting for doing this.

Last edited by a moderator: