RWBY by Monty Oum

For those who aren't familiar with this series, watch it now on Rooster Teeth's official YouTube channel!

I thought it was cute, entertaining, I liked the characters (yes, even Weiss...especially Weiss...even though I know her trailer appearance raised some expectations that had become sorely disappointed), and the music was amazing. Volume 1 got really good around episode 8, and I'm interested in seeing more of the Faunus characters (gooo Blake and Scarlett!)

The production diary uploads suggest that Volume 2 is coming up soon! Who else is excited??

Last edited:
I watched RWBY too! :D It was awesome and I can't wait for more. I'm glad Monty started this. I kept waiting and waiting to see what he might do since Dead Fantasy wasn't being updated. I'm excited with you so lets keep an eye out together for any news on it.

I'm a big fan of this as well, and it makes me proud to be an anime fan for fellow fans to make something as great as this series.

Has anyone seen the opening for the second season? It's pretty awesome and can't wait till they start airing it, though I hope this season is more action packed.

RWBY is so awesome! All the girls are so cute and the character development/action in the anime are awesome!

RWBY is awesome! I love the fighting scenes especially the first episode of Season 2. Best Food fight ever!