Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 8 cast reveal!

Super Moderator
<p>Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars 8 just revealed it’s cast of returning drag queens.Seeing a cast reveal this early surprises many since Sasha Colby won just days ago in Season 15. Drag Race excels at keeping things fresh and remains a rating winner despite the numerous spin-offs. Different rules apply to Regular Drag Race seasons compared to Allstars, Versus the World, and All Winners.</p>

Entertainment Enthusiast
Jimbo should learn how to Lip Sync. She is good at winning challenges but she is bad at lip syncs. That is what blocks her from winning this show. She is a talented drag queen but cannot lip sync which is an important skills for drag queens to learn. LOL at the republicans who are so threatened by Drag queens that they want to to ban drag in public. Meanwhile they do not want to change gun laws despite of all the recent shootings.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
People cannot underestimate people who got voted off early on their 1st try because Kylie Sonique Love was voted off 3rd on her first try and now she is the winner of Allstars 6.

Can't believe how far the show has come. It's amazing to see it expand into so many different countries and cultures. And with All Stars 8 coming up, I'm excited to see how the show continues to evolve. Also there is an International Allstars in the works too.

Serving Lewks
Darienne Lakes lost a lot of weight. She looks more confident now compare to the last the she was on this show.

Riding Both sides
Sad that the Non elimination format from allstars 7 is gone. I like that rule because queens gets to showcase their talents more. The elimination format wast a lot of talent. Elimination format is getting old with reality show and I love how non toxic Allstars 7 is. Now we are back to drama and toxicity and the drag queens will go hunger games again.

Being a true fan of the All Stars 7 format, I must admit that I'm a little disappointed that eliminations are making a comeback in All Stars 8. I loved the score system from the previous season because it allowed all the queens to showcase their talents without the fear of being sent home. It's a shame that the same concept won't be used again, but I guess the producers have their reasons. I just hope that the queens will still have a fair chance to shine and that the eliminations won't overshadow the competition.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
Oh I can't wait to see who the guest judges are going to be this season! Drag Race always has an amazing lineup of celebrity guests, and I'm sure they won't disappoint in All Stars 8. I'm hoping we'll see some familiar faces as well as some new ones to shake things up. Who knows, maybe we'll even see some past winners return to judge!

Refined Rebel
I gotta say, Drag Race is one of my guilty pleasures. I know it's not what most people would expect a straight guy to watch, but there's something about the creativity and talent on that show that really draws me in. The queens always bring their A-game and it's amazing to see how they transform themselves into these incredible drag personas. Plus, RuPaul is an absolute icon and I have a lot of respect for everything he's accomplished. I'll be tuning in for All Stars 8, no doubt about it!

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I'm a huge Jimbo fan, but I have to admit that I'm a little worried about her lip sync skills. She's definitely going to slay the challenges and bring her unique style to the runway, but lip syncing is a whole different ballgame. And with the return of the Lipstick Assassins, it's going to be even tougher. But hey, maybe she'll surprise us and show us what she's made of. Either way, I can't wait to see her in action!