Does anyone still play Runescape? I don't particularly like it, but i know people out there who do. I used to play it back in 2007 and went on it again recently to find that SO much had changed!

If you still play it, what do you think of it?

I used to play it also and I tried recently and it is nothing like the original. I am not impressed just like you

It's changed over the years, personally I miss the 2-dimensional version of the game when it was solely browser based. I hear though they are trying to release a 3-dimensional non-browser based version. I like many of you believe that too much has changed to even consider giving it another go.

I tried to play runescape, but only got so far. The game just gets very boring after a while. Maybe thats just me, ive seen people who have been playing for 5+ years. There must be a feature that i missed, so ill have to go and give it another shot.

I don't play it anymore, but I used to play it last year. Sadly I lose acces to my account, I'm very sure it was one of my friends who hacked it, I think it was him because we were really mad at each other that time. I'm on with it tho... we're both very busy now :p and we no longer have any time to play this game anymore. It was a very good experience tho, I loved this game... and won't forget the great moments I had while I played it <3

I tried to play runescape, but only got so far. The game just gets very boring after a while. Maybe thats just me, ive seen people who have been playing for 5+ years. There must be a feature that i missed, so ill have to go and give it another shot.

Yeah, it gets tedious after a while. That's why I left. But i have an account that is over 5 years cause I logged on somewhen and got the cape haha. So it looks like i've been playing the whole time in a way.

I haven't touched this game in about 8 years. I played it way back when I was in college. I somewhat liked it. It was my first taste of MMMORPG. The game world was huge and I liked the fact that there were a lot of other players in the game. But I got tired of it. I also haven't seen its updated look. Maybe I'll visit it when my internet connection is not having signal troubles.

I tried playing this game back in 2011, because my friend insisted that this is amazing and that I would love it. Let me tell you, this game sucks. I absolutely loathed this game. I still can't comprehend why some people are all over it and spend so much money on this thing? Is it really that good? Am I playing it wrong?

he fact of the matter is, I have never liked MMORPGs. So, this might be the reason why I didn't like it back then.