Banned
sweet, do we get the Buffy Lesbian Scene as in the comics...

from_buffy12.jpg

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
First, we were told that she was gonna be Lara Croft and now, she's gonna be Buffy The Vampire Slayer?!

Is there nothing that this chick can't do?!

Lurker
I'm sick of just even hearing her name. Why is that people always want her or she's always rumored to be playing roles she would not look right doing? First it was Wonder Woman, then Lara Croft, then She-Hulk, and now this? What's next? Catwoman? Black Cat? Every friggin time a female action role is announced she's either always rumored for the role or some fanboy will immediately suggest her. It's annoying. The girl has no muscle tone, she's not that tall and while yes she's attractive she's too young to play half of the roles that fans want her for.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I'm sick of just even hearing her name. Why is that people always want her or she's always rumored to be playing roles she would not look right doing? First it was Wonder Woman, then Lara Croft, then She-Hulk, and now this? What's next? Catwoman? Black Cat? Every friggin time a female action role is announced she's either always rumored for the role or some fanboy will immediately suggest her. It's annoying. The girl has no muscle tone, she's not that tall and while yes she's attractive she's too young to play half of the roles that fans want her for.

Hey, I am not the one who's goin' off saying "this girl can do anything." I'm just only waiting to see what happen. Oh, and Catwoman?! that's already been book to Rachel Weisz, but it's on hold until Nolan or someone else works on the third post-Batman Begins film.

If this comes to pass, I'm going to fucking murder people in front of their dogs. It's bad enough that people keep paying Megan Fox attention, but to resurrect Buffy just to cram that utterly pedestrian wench's manly-jawed mug into the role is just despicable. Megan Fox's looks are so clearly manufactured with a cynical attempt to appeal to as many men under 25 as possible, and she's just such an obvious "hey, we've got this dumbass chick who doesn't mind grinding on animated cars to make a buck, let's put her in anything we possibly can to in order to draw teenage boys and make up for the fact that we paid the lowest bidding writer and got a shitty script."

Gah. I just can't fucking stand her. :mad: