Rumor: Megan Fox as Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
I wouldn't mind. Megan Fox is so hot, I'd drink her toilet water... after she took a huge diarrhea dump in it. :drool:

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I wouldn't mind. Megan Fox is so hot, I'd drink her toilet water... after she took a huge diarrhea dump in it. :drool:

Chiiiiiiiiiiiill that's over the limit. lol Not even FK would say some **** like that.

Though she's hot, she's clearly a *****, and obviously spoiled. I can't really see her as the fighter type, or at least looking good doing it.

What happen to sarah michelle though? That was her name right? I forgot.

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
Are you kidding me? FK says worse **** (no pun intended) than that on a daily basis.

And how is she clearly a *****?

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Your probably right, but so far I don't recall anything worse. :p

Did you see her at the MTV movie awards? She was about to pounce on the host. I mean I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover, but to me she seems like a brat.

Skinwalker

What happen to sarah michelle though? That was her name right? I forgot.

She's doing hipster indie movies pretending to be a good actress and hoping eventually one of them will make her big again. But she said more Buffy would be jumping the shark.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Told you, MR.U

She's doing hipster indie movies pretending to be a good actress and hoping eventually one of them will make her big again. But she said more Buffy would be jumping the shark.

heh, jumping the shark? I'm confused cuz that's what made her big. IMO.

movies? I haven't seen her since scooby freakin Doo. lol

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
The Buffy TV show was jumping the shark. Megan Fox is a moron *****, but she would probably be a great pic for Buffy because she's a moron *****.

sweet, do we get the Buffy Lesbian Scene as in the comics...

from_buffy12.jpg

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
First, we were told that she was gonna be Lara Croft and now, she's gonna be Buffy The Vampire Slayer?!

Is there nothing that this chick can't do?!

KCJ506

Lurker
I'm sick of just even hearing her name. Why is that people always want her or she's always rumored to be playing roles she would not look right doing? First it was Wonder Woman, then Lara Croft, then She-Hulk, and now this? What's next? Catwoman? Black Cat? Every friggin time a female action role is announced she's either always rumored for the role or some fanboy will immediately suggest her. It's annoying. The girl has no muscle tone, she's not that tall and while yes she's attractive she's too young to play half of the roles that fans want her for.

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I'm sick of just even hearing her name. Why is that people always want her or she's always rumored to be playing roles she would not look right doing? First it was Wonder Woman, then Lara Croft, then She-Hulk, and now this? What's next? Catwoman? Black Cat? Every friggin time a female action role is announced she's either always rumored for the role or some fanboy will immediately suggest her. It's annoying. The girl has no muscle tone, she's not that tall and while yes she's attractive she's too young to play half of the roles that fans want her for.

Hey, I am not the one who's goin' off saying "this girl can do anything." I'm just only waiting to see what happen. Oh, and Catwoman?! that's already been book to Rachel Weisz, but it's on hold until Nolan or someone else works on the third post-Batman Begins film.

If this comes to pass, I'm going to fucking murder people in front of their dogs. It's bad enough that people keep paying Megan Fox attention, but to resurrect Buffy just to cram that utterly pedestrian wench's manly-jawed mug into the role is just despicable. Megan Fox's looks are so clearly manufactured with a cynical attempt to appeal to as many men under 25 as possible, and she's just such an obvious "hey, we've got this dumbass chick who doesn't mind grinding on animated cars to make a buck, let's put her in anything we possibly can to in order to draw teenage boys and make up for the fact that we paid the lowest bidding writer and got a shitty script."

Gah. I just can't fucking stand her. :mad:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts