Is not impressed right now...
I wouldn't mind. Megan Fox is so hot, I'd drink her toilet water... after she took a huge diarrhea dump in it. :drool:

Some kind of Beast mode
I wouldn't mind. Megan Fox is so hot, I'd drink her toilet water... after she took a huge diarrhea dump in it. :drool:

Chiiiiiiiiiiiill that's over the limit. lol Not even FK would say some **** like that.

Though she's hot, she's clearly a *****, and obviously spoiled. I can't really see her as the fighter type, or at least looking good doing it.

What happen to sarah michelle though? That was her name right? I forgot.

Is not impressed right now...
Are you kidding me? FK says worse **** (no pun intended) than that on a daily basis.

And how is she clearly a *****?

Some kind of Beast mode
Your probably right, but so far I don't recall anything worse. :p

Did you see her at the MTV movie awards? She was about to pounce on the host. I mean I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover, but to me she seems like a brat.

It stinks.
Honestly, I don't really see her as being Buffy, though I don't really mind that much.

What happen to sarah michelle though? That was her name right? I forgot.

She's doing hipster indie movies pretending to be a good actress and hoping eventually one of them will make her big again. But she said more Buffy would be jumping the shark.

Some kind of Beast mode
Told you, MR.U

She's doing hipster indie movies pretending to be a good actress and hoping eventually one of them will make her big again. But she said more Buffy would be jumping the shark.

heh, jumping the shark? I'm confused cuz that's what made her big. IMO.

movies? I haven't seen her since scooby freakin Doo. lol

boogie woogie feng shui
The Buffy TV show was jumping the shark. Megan Fox is a moron *****, but she would probably be a great pic for Buffy because she's a moron *****.