Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Two recent interviews by Doomcock, one by a Hollywood writer and another a Hollywood actor, have shed light onto some of the ongoing racism and sexism that's been plaguing Hollywood ever since a bunch of paid shills, without physical evidence or immediately going to any police, went after big names like Harvey Weinstein. Not only is Hollywood calling for interviews just to do racist and sexist diatribes to the faces of writers, but the second interview reveals why woke individuals keep failing upward despite their self centered passion projects. There is an individual in Hollywood known as "The Broker" that black mails writers, directors, actors, producers, and everyone in between to push for a far left agenda (I say this as a life long democrat that considered himself hard left, but with the deterioration of the North Atlantic current and my party filled with geezers I've given up on most issues quite frankly). Both interviews can be seen here.

Doomcock's rumors have ended up true in the past such as the leaks for Rise of Skywalker and Dial of Destiny, I trust the rumors coming out of here and when you listen to both it paints a very obvious picture not just why movies are obsessed with man bashing and being so politically divisive toward audiences, but also how cancel culture had any effect outside of Twatter until Elon Musk bought and fixed it. Clearly the matrix has fallen in its deceptive tactics and things got more clear. Vote with your wallets and tell the cancel pigs they're better off as bacon, I'll do my part.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
A new interview with an anonymous veteran writer indicates what the broker and his minions have as a motivation: They're mostly a group of ugly college grads that can't get laid so they try to tear down societal beauty standards. No wonder the definition of rape has been wrongfully expanded and is now seen worse than arson, murder, treason, sedition, genocide, pollution, or real societal/global crimes because these people are so ugly they can't be raped. It also explains the poop noun wars, perhaps even why Wikipedia went full communist in identity politics and statistic censorship (never forget they had economic articles on lockdown to prevent public panic of a potential recession in 2022).

This folks is why you must never believe any crime without empirical evidence, something mere testimony by itself is not. Raging Golden Eagle even brought attention to one Berkley professor warning the public about how bad this influence has gotten.