Rule of Chaos Review – Demonic 5e Setting

Rule of Chaos has created a new setting and ruleset for Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition. Published by Alexander Amstler, it is a new way to play your favorite ttrpg by focusing play onto powerful demons of various shapes and sizes. Rule of Chaos – Demonic 5E features 6 new playable demon races, 10 re-imagined classes, and hundreds of new magic item, subclass, and template combinations that will never make the same game!
This review is based upon the initial release document “Ambergleam’s Demise”, a 119-page adventure and rulebook available now from the Rule of Chaos website.
Rule-of-Chaos-Review-Demonic-5E.jpgLet your evil thoughts Rule the table with this new mechanics set for Dungeons & Dragons 5e – Rule of Chaos – Demonic 5e Setting
Rule of Chaos – Demonic 5e allows Player Characters to be demons, and the varying different...

Continue reading...

Queen of Selfcare
I am tired of playing heroes on DnD so this is an interesting concept. The spellcasting system looks interesting especially on destroying enemies. My religious parents will freak out if I buy this book. Oh it is still not available, its still a kickstarter campaign.

If this is a success I want them to make an RPG about Biblically accurate angels, they look scarier than any demons in media.

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
I guess people are not that interested about playing demons because the campaign is not reaching stretch goals yet. I do believe it will get funded but it won't be reaching more than 2 stretch goals. They need to campaign harder.

This game just seems to be tailor-made for me as someone who detests religion! We all have dark sides, and although I won't use mine in this TTRPG, I won't explore it in real life.

Hello Strangah!
Finally something original instead of another licensed cashcow.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I think I would like to be a shapeshifting Morpher Demon. Ever since X-Men and Star Trek Deep Space Nine, I've always fancied being a shapeshifter.

M

Mikelo

I kept imaging the game as a RPG, playing a demon role interest me the most. Let the chaos spread...😂

So what are we going to do with this game? Destroy villages, kill heroes and civilians?