I'd like to open an RPG section on the board for those interested. There was one in the Access I remember that was about ZOIDS.

Can anyone find the Game Master to that and bring him over here so we can start that game again.

Cuz, I'd like to participate. :cool:

What sort of play-by-post action are people lookin' for? Free-form system, like BESM, or something more defined, like say... Rifts?

Seeing as I've never done it myself, I'm waiting for a that one Zoids RPG GM to join and let us know what we would need to do to get this ball rollin'.

I've never RPG'ed on a message board before, but from the outside it looked like tag-team story writing.

I know I'm resurrecting an older thread and all, but I figured ten days didn't count. =P I have a lil bit of experience with tag-team stories and messageboard RP. There's probably a lot of people out there with more, but if you happen to need people, I'd be willing to help out (and probably to play =).

Do you know anyone over at the JA message board? They once had a ZOIDS game that I'd like to resurrect.

Any chance we could get that going?

As for anything else, get enough players and big enough game going guys, and I'll hook you up with a forum and the game master of your choice with a Mod position in the forum.

Alas, alas... well, still, if you've a game you want to get together, go for it, man! :thumbs:

Ninjan!!! :dance:

Think you could rally together the Zoid Gamers that were once playing at JA?

Henshin...
Dragonranger here, ready to henshin into action, either with my Dino Buckler or my Chalice Rouser ^.^ I'm always game for RPing, just lemme know the details.