PARTY HARD
I'm advertising Monty Oum's newer works. Made by the guys of Red vs Blue, with Monty Oum now part of their crew (turns out they've been trying to hire him since Haloid). It's called RWBY. If there's one way to describe it, it's like "Black Rock Shooter" combined with "Grimm Fairy Tales".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTMfqbmecNY"]RWBY Trailer from RoosterTeeth - YouTube[/ame]

If you're a fan of Monty Oum's works, as well as Red vs Blue, anime, and Grimm Fairy Tails, I recommend you give this one a shot when it comes out.

RWBY is pronounced as "Ruby" and means Red, White, Black, and Yellow.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
yeah man, this looked amazing. I got into Monty's work late, first noticing his work in Season 8 of RvB and hearing him on the podcast. This guys is an animating machine and kicks ass on his own and with a team under him. So seeing him do his own project under the RoosterTeeth umbrella is freaking awesome. It looks amazing and has a cool concept. Also, I like that a lot of the unsung heroes behind RvB are working on this with him, giving them a chance to shine on the forefront. I cannot wait for this to come out next year.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Who else will be working in RWBY? Will there be voice actors involved?

Just by going off of the credits in the vid, I'm guessing that Lindsay, Kara, Barbara and another woman named Arryn are doing the voices. From the regular people we hear from on the podcast and other videos, Miles and Kerry are writing with Monty and Burnie, Matt, and Kathleen have producer credit. A couple of other people are helping with character design and animation, but Monty has his hand in every aspect of this production.

PARTY HARD
Rooster Teeth labeled it as the "Red" Trailer.

My fucking god...now I wanna see the other three trailers! I'll be sure to post them here once they're out!

No Fear, No Pain.
I knew I forgot to watch something last night when I got home! GAOW!!!!! Must see the amazing!!!

So....when will this be on Toonami... this needs to be on there!!!

PARTY HARD
"Red Like Roses", the theme for the RWBY trailer, is out on iTunes!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP7mVihaW_M"]Red Like Roses (Theme of Rooster Teeth's RWBY) - By Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams - YouTube[/ame]