Raxbait: Hip
yea I know,
I dont think I can join one until I have some serious Experience

omfg, i just saw the trailer for Room of king....omg i laughed so hard XD!!!

hiro-sama's face is just hilarious XD

yeah the first episode is out on veoh but no subs hahaha im going to wait because i know fansubbing is a serious business haha ^^

For room of king im gonna wait for the sub. because it damn sucks when you watch raws first and then 2 weeks later the sub is out. Then i will have no motivation.

Mad Skillz
Saw the first episode, finally. That.was.awesome.

I love this show, it's so quirky and amusing. I love the idea of centering the series around a room share with the traveler from Densha, and the two old guys from Boukenger and Keitai Sosakan 7 as the masterminds. Moriji seems like he could be an interesting character, but we didn't find out too much in the first episode, though that cougar after him should go somewhere interesting. Hibiki was a little annoying at first, but I loved her male harem and Asako was like Moriji, not too much shown about her, and it seems like she's almost settling by taking the room share in Japan and not London like she wanted to, so that will probably go somewhere.

The new Kimaguren song is pretty fun too, though the latinish style totally threw me off at first.

Also, stopping the wrong robbery by singing Okuru Kotoba? Genius.