When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
*~*SAUCE*~*~

It's not so much the article that I cared about when posting this, but the comments.

I really love how totally uninformed people are about the Mormons (I myself am one) that they decide to classify it as a "RELGIOUS CULT" or my personal favorite that I found on an Anti-Mormon Youtube video, "An Insepid Mental Disease".

If we can elect a person of color to the highest seat in our fair country (excluding the senate) then why should a person's personal beliefs matter?

Also, if you have any particular questions about the Latter Day Saint Church/ DAT PLACE WHERE ALL DEM THERE MORMONS GO!!!, feel free to ask

Lurker
How accurate is this video?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fqS8Hmuxio"]YouTube - ‪The Book of Mormon in Cartoon Form‬‏[/ame]

I see. I had a feeling the video wasn't created by a Mormon.

Nah, it's more or less an "ANTI-MORMON" video created by some christian church to lure potientially interested non-members away

boogie woogie feng shui
So what is the deal with Mormons, then? We all know they're dapper dressers and annoyingly persistent door-to-door salesmen, but what lies beyond these superficial qualities?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
So what is the deal with Mormons, then? We all know they're dapper dressers and annoyingly persistent door-to-door salesmen, but what lies beyond these superficial qualities?
Some of those in Utah obviously have some swagger. Look at all those wives.

Edit: I know that not all Mormons are polygamists. Just sayin'. :p

Banned
What about this ?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gm6JYFdnD8"]YouTube - ‪South park Mormon‬‏[/ame]

Edit: I know that not all Mormons are polygamists. Just sayin'. :p

Yeah, we ended all that at the start of the 20th century

The only ones that still continue that practice are the members of the Fundamentalist Mormon Church (WHO ARE NOT AFFLIATED WITH US IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM) that was "supposedly" founded by Joesph Smith's wife and children soon after he died or so I hear

The real reason why we did Polygamy was due to the amount of backlash that we were recieving when we were attempting to set up churches in various cities.

The church was small back then, real REAL small and nobody outside of the church would even look at us, so we had to make do with what we had so to speak.

The "About Mormons" episode is surprisingly fairly accurate to the Joesph Smith story (except for the part where he translated the gold plates in a top hat).

I've heard that Matt and Trey went to BYU when they originally concieved South Park, both were members and after they made the first South Park short they got up on stage, burned their temple garments, and renounced the church.

I'd certainly like to think we're all just average, everyday people just trying to live good lives