Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Toku Prime

[video=youtube;Wji-BZ0oCwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/video]​

First teaser trailer for the slightly-awkwardly-named first non-episodic Star Wars film. No Jedi but AT-ATs return and there are enough capes to make Lando very happy. What do you think?

Wing Saber

From the trailer, it shows why the Empire was a force to be reckoned with. Instead of the army of buffoons from the original trilogy, with the exception of the Emperor, Vader, & some officers.

SamuraiEchidna

This came out of nowhere, and yet I welcome it.
It almost feels like something we should be seeing in a primetime TV show, but I'm perfectly happy that it's a movie.

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. I only just saw The Force Awakens the other day & it's the first time since Disney bought it that I'm really looking forward to a Star Wars... well, anything. Really want to see Episode 8 (...damncliffhangers...) but this looks good too. Although, I hope if they're going to put so much logic into how warfare in space would actually work, I hope they put more thought into how space itself works. If you have a weapon that eats suns, why the hell is anyone worried about them blowing up a planet. You take away the sun, you just murdered- violently- an entire solar system.

SquidKing

I started yelling with joy as soon as I saw Forrest Whitaker. My sleeping baby was like a meter away from me. I got lucky.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts